Thread: Throttled my usage on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Throttled my usage on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Hey guys I need an advice on this my connection just got throttle. I've just make use of 6 gigabytes when I had iPhone previously this billing cycle then I got my brand new LTE Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 which was receiving approximately 58mbps in Tyson's Corner but at the present getting as regards 100kbps. This is a few instantly conspiracy. My agreement is just a week old, so having idea of returning this handset furthermore exchange. What’s the point of having limitless if you can't make use of it? Can you people here help me out of this I would be really glad if you provide any solution to this I would be really glad

Re: Throttled my usage on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Hi I feel sorry for you but I like to few question so that I get the clear view what exactly happening

1. How the heck did you make use of 6gbs previously?
    2. Did you make use of another ROM?
    3. Did Most of that usage is from my iPhone?

No just a standard use but I was streaming plenty of netflix..slingbox..etc. They send me a text notice days gone by to observe my usage or else they might have reduced speeds plus then throttled me the after that day. Didn't yet give me a possibility to modify.

I familiar with precisely what you signify about the throttling. I'm in fact at this time in DC too Arlington and make use of the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and it used up 500 MB!

Try load of every sites Twitter plus got a notification Rate maximum value exceeded.

I'm on top of a 4 GB plan so shriveling the data usage actually strongly.

Did you tried switch to one of the lesser grade signals I've be containing problem doing that as it looks similar to the LTE radio is locked stiff and unable be altered by any means

How the heck did you make use of 6gbs previously?
    Well on the LTe you can able to make use of 2 gigabyte of data in just 20 minute

That really bump man they supposed to actually let go those rules for us LTE users. Why give clients all that bandwidth just to remain the unchanged rules as their slow 3G network? Doesn't create much sense to me

You know this actually surprise me as I am well above the 7 GB of usage and I have no reaceived any kind of warning and stuff like that damn, surprised that they haven't throttled me guess I am lucky then but I feel bad for you thought

Throttling was place in result to perimeter us who are genius into the limitless policy. The merely way to end it is to exchange to one of the tiered procedure which no one supposed to do clearly and by the way I believe that 2GB perimeter is absorb for LTE users. You actually might blow all the way through that in a matter of days with usual utilize or minutes if you in reality required to .

I'm going to call in and protest, although I'm not certain it will do a lot. I suggest 6 gigabytes isn't something? I've got 10 days left in this sequence so more than probable I will just utilize 3-4 more gigabytes and I'm still inside time to call off my agreement. We'll perceive how this go One of my major stitch is that they provide me one day notice I suggest, ok I acquire it, but send me a text plus then throttle me the subsequently day.

That really sad and miserable. I don't wish for to exchange from AT&T for the sole cause that I have limitless data. I'm going to see what happen in the close to future and perhaps just exchange. No point in stay for limitless if it isn't limitless.

Quote Originally Posted by dkbose View Post
    That really sad and miserable. I don't wish for to exchange from AT&T for the sole cause that I have limitless data. I'm going to see what happen in the close to future and perhaps just exchange. No point in stay for limitless if it isn't limitless.
    I have T-mobile and it has the unlimited plan however you yet get throttled too

So there is no reason for switching

No carriers might present true limitless at the present days