Thread: Unable to activate TMO Visual voicemail on HTC radar

Unable to activate TMO Visual voicemail on HTC radar

I buy this HTC radar smartphone and now I want to activate the Visual voicemail with the help of the TMO on this mobile phone. I try to do this task, most of the time I got error message. This message begins with the “OOPs”. What should I do that works to fix these complex issues? Need any valuable solutions over this mobile phone for doing this visual voicemail task. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to activate TMO Visual voicemail on HTC radar

You need to simply do the task onto it. fr doing this task, you need to send the sms to the TMO and then get its response for activation the mobile phone. Then send the SMS message to the number "122": and its text should be "Activate:dt=6" with quotes. This simple sms will be help to do this simple activation on your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    You need to simply do the task onto it. fr doing this task, you need to send the sms to the TMO and then get its response for activation the mobile phone. Then send the SMS message to the number "122": and its text should be "Activate:dt=6" with quotes. This simple sms will be help to do this simple activation on your mobile phone.
    I also faced the similar kind of problem. Then I simply try to do the above mentioned process on my mobile phone. After sending the sms, immediately I got the activation message. Worked like a charm for me. Hence I would be saying that try to do this task and check what result arrives on your mobile phone. If something else, then contact the official site of TMO expert. They provide you more guidance.

You can check the application on the several third party site. This will be providing you the best application that works to do this task. Hence try this thing and check what result arrives onto it. There are plenty of third party site available on the market, that will be work to provide you the useful application for doing this voicemail task. Hence find out and use this application for doing the voice mail task.