Thread: Dell Venue Pro vs. Samsung Focus Flash

Dell Venue Pro vs. Samsung Focus Flash

I want to buy best windows based mobile phone. Last few days I looked so many mobile phones and finally I found two best smartphone. These both phones are Dell Venue Pro and Samsung Focus Flash. I want to choose one of the best between this mobile phone. Can anybody help me to fix this issue? Thanks for any kind of suggestions.

Re: Dell Venue Pro vs. Samsung Focus Flash

The Dell Venue Pro is $299 from Dell's website, and the Samsung Focus Flash, which is available for $339 from Amazon. Hence If you think about the price, then the Dell Venue Pro is best smartphone. As far as the performance is concern, there are so much difference arrives onto it. you need to check its performance difference and also with the help of cost difference you can able to choose the best mobile phone between this two phones.

Dell Venue Pro is latest Windows Phone 7 smartphone designed and built for busy mobile users. It features 3G, 4.1″ AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 5 MP cameras, Wi-Fi, GPS etc. The firmware update for the Dell Venue Pro has also finally been released. You can get this new firmware based smartphone and with the help of this latest firmware, you can run any applications. This is best for you and your mobile phones to access the latest technology based mobile phone. hence I think this is best for you. Its cost is also very low compared to other.

The Samsung Focus Flash is a powerful budget smartphone little to attract new customers to Windows Phone 7.5 version. it offers excellent value for its modest price, with a zippy 1.4GHz processor, two cameras, and a vivid screen. Yes, as far as screen size and price is concern this smartphone not good. But I would be say that this is also not bad. The quality of the applications is very good and its previous Focus S is being gives tremendous features. Hence I would be saying that this is best for you.

Samsung Focus Flash is not launched into the market but its specifications are flooded by the tech freaks into the internet world. Hence before launching this smartphone, we can’t directly talk more about this mobile phone. This is not far. We need to wait some time and after launching this mobile phone we can compare it with the other mobile phone. The other dell venue pro is now available. You need to check its details and reviews. This is best for you.

The Phone has 3.7 inches of Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen display. Phone comes with 5.0 mega pixels of camera. While the other Dell Venue Pro Windows Mobile phone contains 3G, 4.1″ AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 5 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS. Hence I would be say that the final decision has been taken by you. You can check its review and if you like all the design, applications settings and all other things. Then only buy such smartphone.