Thread: Motorola Motoactv with Zephyr HxM Bluetooth

Motorola Motoactv with Zephyr HxM Bluetooth

The Zephyr HxM BT is a fitness-tracking device designed for use with most smartphones. It the MOTOACTV can't answer through a Motorola bluetooth headset. MOTOACTV is a fitness tracker and smart music player in one device. Hence I want to know that this music player has been work for Heart rate with the Zephyr HxM Bluetooth or not?? Or should it running Cadence with the Zephyr HxM Bluetooth? Please give me details about this issue. Any help will be appreciable.

Re: Motorola Motoactv with Zephyr HxM Bluetooth

The Zephyr HxM BT designed for heart rate sensor technology, movement sensors, and Bluetooth wireless connectivity. The HxM BT combines Zephyr's patented BioHarness smart-fabric heart rate technology used in demanding professional markets. I also looking such type of facility. Then I directly contact to the third party site. They sugest me to use this with the Motoactv. I ordered my Zephyr HxM direct from their website for $99. You can also do this task and check its valuable result onto it.

Re: Motorola Motoactv with Zephyr HxM Bluetooth

The Zephyr Bluetooth HxM opens up excellent opportunities for mobile phone or Wifi-based fitness, wellness and gaming applications with the BT HxM SDK. For what it's worth, the Polar WearLink+ BT doesn't store data either. The official site of this zephyr also said that this device is being comfortable to work with the motoactv device. You can check its complete details on that device.