Thread: Motorola Motoactv Music Player too quick to drag

Motorola Motoactv Music Player too quick to drag

Two days before I buy Motorola Motoactv Music Player and whenever I try to change the song on this player by touching, it too quickly drag the song from one screen to another. Almost 50% of times when I touch the Next Song icon/button it moves to another screen. I think its speed is very fast. What did you say? Is there any technique available to adjust its dragging speed? Need help!!

Re: Motorola Motoactv Music Player too quick to drag

MOTOACTV is attaches to your handlebars for quick and convenient access to feedback on your hand. Hence the speed of this music player is very fast as per the customer demand. Initial conditions few consumer didn’t feel well because its higher speed but later on they comfortable with it. most of the user now habit to handle this fast speed based music player. After few days, you can also like this result. Hence I think this is best for you to just wait for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    MOTOACTV is attaches to your handlebars for quick and convenient access to feedback on your hand. Hence the speed of this music player is very fast as per the customer demand. Initial conditions few consumer didn’t feel well because its higher speed but later on they comfortable with it. most of the user now habit to handle this fast speed based music player. After few days, you can also like this result. Hence I think this is best for you to just wait for some time.
    MOTOACTV is a fitness tracker and smart music player combined into a lightweight, wearable device. music tracks motivate you by measuring your performance against your music. Hence I wouldn’t think that this is bug or something like that. You can definitely enjoy this device after few times. Hence use it and check its performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    MOTOACTV is a fitness tracker and smart music player combined into a lightweight, wearable device. music tracks motivate you by measuring your performance against your music. Hence I wouldn’t think that this is bug or something like that. You can definitely enjoy this device after few times. Hence use it and check its performance.
    If it moved too quickly while dragging, and it will not be over the movieclip screen, you need to check its setting menu. If there is any speed controlling options present onto it, you can try to change this speed as per your demand. This is best for you to handle it very well.

If you want to go down real fast and spin around and around and around, just keep this things on your music player. Otherwise, you can directly set this speed to your own demand. The setting menu provide you such options. You can also check its more details on the manual. Hence I would be think that with the help of manual, you can do this task easily.