Thread: Bluetooth transfer Address Book to Car on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

Bluetooth transfer Address Book to Car on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

I buy this Motorola Droid Razr XT910 smartphone in last week and there are plenty of features present on this mobile phone. The Razr brand has always enjoyed a reputation of being the sleekest and sexiest smartphone around. It runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system and features 3G, 4.3″ Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 8 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS. The special features of this smartphone is to be when I try transfer Address Book to Car using Bluetooth, it happens. But later than the address book ONLY show the telephone numbers in my car. Can anybody know what result arrives onto it. thanks.

Re: Bluetooth transfer Address Book to Car on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

In this case, I would be say that try to do the soft reset task onto it. This is necessary to fix your complicated troubles. After doing this soft reset with the help of the factory reset setting option in the setting menu, just reboot your phone. I am sure that you got the best result onto it.

The same thing happens with the help of the Kenwood DDX multimedia head unit instead of using the Bluetooth. Then in this smartphone I try to reboot this smartphone and in response, yes, this result comes with the positive manner.

I don’t think so that you can do this complicated task. In very few cases this type of solutions works. I would be say that try to do the same thing with the help of Mercedes GL450. It includes estimated market price, annual payments, MPG and more. It can be are names on your mobile phone. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

You can also try to do this simple options with the help of the Factory Bluetooth. The manual of this mobile phone has been gives all the details about this and yes it would be work to faced your complicated problem onto it. for more information you need to visit the official site of the Motorola. Hence I would be say that try to contact the expert person onto that site and check what result arrives onto it.