Thread: Kevlar stripe on Motorola Droid Razr XT910 is delicate and loose

Kevlar stripe on Motorola Droid Razr XT910 is delicate and loose

I was planning to buy this phone after looking the specs in the phone those are some incredible features in the phone but other day I was just going through the Google searching some more about the phone saw on a video that someone could with no trouble rip that Kevlar part out from exactly beneath the camera It look wobbly and flimsy, and not fine stuck on the back of the handset.

Does anyone here Can verify this by stick your nail below the weave exact beneath the camera? Final thing I wish for is to purchase a telephone for 600 $ cash and have the backside rip up on me after a month. I would be really glad to know this I would be really appreciating this thanks in advance

Re: Kevlar stripe on Motorola Droid Razr XT910 is delicate and loose

I am sorry man but I am not going to try this just to verify this to you better check this out by our own Last thing i wish for to do is to try this but I would be like to see that video

I was just saying capability to put your nail below there by yourself you will imply a design flaw

Quote Originally Posted by Muktheswara View Post
    I was just saying capability to put your nail below there by yourself you will imply a design flaw
    Well rather than getting one more member to jeopardy cankering there new phone why don’t you just purchase one, give it a go, details back at this place and if you be able to get your nail underneath there and you’re not happy get it back.

prevent ask other associate to do dull things to their costly handset. By the way fi it is true then In day to day utilize this is not going to cause the device in in any case.

I saw the video and like to tel you all that It's not the kevlar back however the plastic cover on the top camera/flash/speaker which be able to taken off, perhaps revealing a few screws. further than that there appear to be no means to unlock the phone

This ask for examines just very funny. Why not get some handset and attempt to jam an ice pick among the edge of the glass and the handset. Hit it with a sledge hammer does something happen? Or drop in the least handset from a actually tall building, reason I'd hatred to spend $600 on a handset and not have it stay alive somewhat like.

Perhaps put any phone in a mixer, as I'd hate to pay out $600 on a handset and not have it mix together accurately. Lol

Nope, it isn't. the same thing If I acquire a gadget and the plastic that cover the screws get separate without problems it's a manufacture flaw. If the Kevlar thing gets separate it's a design fault. If you fall your handset from a big building or strike it with a sledge hammer it's a fault of your brain.

It's different.

I have the same opinion I saw the video the guy in the video didn't make use of strength. Come to believe of it the OP didn't in fact meant to employ force and try to unlock the back cover.

The cover we familiar with is Kevlar and tough. The fabric witch glues it on the phone how robust is it?

To be honest I’m in love with the backside cover of the handset. I'd by no means put a cover or case on it. I wouldn't wish for to put one out of require

Where did anybody here understand that I wish for you to take away the cover or bash it with a sledge hammer ?All I ask was to make out if that object is weak and all I got was untreated aggression by a few members who maybe have Attention shortfall disorder

I asked on one occasion if a certain laptop was fragile, one intelligent human pushed on the lid unconscientiously, check for keyboard bend, and give me his view.

You might say it's not significant for day by day utilize but so does Android OS or a big screen. A Smartphone can be productive with no them, however this is not what discussion boards are concerning.

You might be exempt to sense embarrassed, thanks.

Would merely like to verify that the handset in the video DOES have a fault. With all the force in the world I couldn't yet get my fingernail underneath the Kevlar, let unaccompanied interfere . He did it with no attempt, resembling it was hanging off. Mine is conserved so firm from everywhere top, bottom and beside the sides you couldn't do no matter what to it if you tried.

I messed approximately with 4 RAZR's in the present day at three dissimilar stores. I also remove a penny that was scar plus I was not capable to even scratch the Kevlar. It's on here on every edges and side actually REALLY superior. And, that Kevlar is in fact tough.

The one in the VIDEO should BE flaw.