Thread: Is there any method to Root Motorola Droid Razr XT912

Is there any method to Root Motorola Droid Razr XT912

Hi guys

I really like to know this is there anyways to root this phone I have been Googling all particular item there is regarding rooting the Motorola Droid Razr XT910 as well as did everything that everyone said... however still no root can anybody walk me thru it if you succeeded I really like to know this please guys here can you people help me on this issue I would be really glad

Thank in advance

Re: Is there any method to Root Motorola Droid Razr XT912

No I don’t thing it have been done yet nobody has done it before this is not possible to do

Wasnt it post almost all over the place that it was rooted previous to it even come out it would be rooted on release. I suppose it was meant 11/11/11, so sit tight, it appears like they are testing the root technique on some phones earlier than they releases it.

I have the technique which works

• Download plus install Motorola Drivers for your Windows PC this doesn’t work on other operating systems only on the windows 32-bit or 64-bit.
    • Download DooMLoRD_v2_ROOT-zergRush-busybox-su.zip as well as extract inside to your computer I recommend desktop would be a fine place .
    • Now From your Droid RAZR’s home screen, go to the Menu button plus enable USB Debugging by Settings then Applications after that Development.
    • Now Connect your Droid RAZR through your PC and choose Charge Only option from notification drawer.
    • Navigate to wherever the folder you unzipped plus open the folder as well as click on the runme.bat file along with let it do its thing.

If you follow the steps properly, your Droid RAZR must now be rooted on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread.

Thanks for this technique this actually will work pretty well but I like to ask that do we have any benefits to root at the moment? as there are still no custom kernels, rom

the skill to restore backups on or after earlier devices, the talent to run ad free of charge host files, the capability to run rooted application, the capacity to get rid of / system applications.

Hi guys I like to know if you are make use of a bootstrap recovery for Motorola DROID BIONIC, do you contain BP tools to boot into using vol+power? Hashcode customized koush's bootstrap for the 2nd-system safe strap for bionic d3 in all probability wouldn’t be too tough for all to port to razr. as well, is the root method used the similar that already found? After that leak ota bionic user lost root and couldn’t use anymore. We make certain to use otarootkeeper as of the ext3

I just desire to indicate I contain a Motorola Droid Razr XT912 GSM handset just in case you wish for to confirm the files evaluate to a 912 LTE/VZN version?

Rooting go fine, as TB moved everything as anticipated. while you install a few launcher the Motorola launcher vanish with no right of entry. Also has cause loss of 4g connectivity at time. 3g/4g alternating plus then down completely. No other programs operational that could be causing this problem. Tech support, certainly, said there is not anything wrong with the network in the north Dallas area

I factory reset 3x since of a GPS Wifi handoff problem actually exchange handset at VZ days gone by Haven’t experienced the fresh one though the screen mysteriously sufficient looks nicer on this one plus yes I re-rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Grama View Post
    Rooting go fine, as TB moved everything as anticipated. while you install a few launcher the Motorola launcher vanish with no right of entry. Also has cause loss of 4g connectivity at time. 3g/4g alternating plus then down completely. No other programs operational that could be causing this problem. Tech support, certainly, said there is not anything wrong with the network in the north Dallas area
    Find and download the ‘home switcher" app and you will be able to get the back to the Motorola stock launcher. Hope this might be help you