Thread: Some imp software’s slowing down my Lenovo laptop, should i keep it?

Some imp software’s slowing down my Lenovo laptop, should i keep it?

I buy Lenovo laptop in last month and within one month it gives problem. When I install little software onto it, it slow down my laptop system. I don’t know why this happen when I try to install only this applications. Other applications are working best way. This few applications are as follows:
    • Microsoft.net Framework 4 Client Profile
    • Windows Live Essentials
    • Microsoft SQL Server 2005
    • Visual C++2005
    • Silverlight
    • Visual C++2008
    • Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0
    • Realtek Ethernet Driver

Re: Some imp software’s slowing down my Lenovo laptop, should i keep it?

You can check that this installation files of this software has been compatible with your laptop system or not. If it is compatible then only try this software installation task on your laptop system. Lenovo official site has been provide more information about this issues. You need to check this compatibility type of problem is present within this software and the laptop or not. If yes, then avoid this software installation process and try to install any other alternative software onto it. this is best way to avoid any crashing problem.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    You can check that this installation files of this software has been compatible with your laptop system or not. If it is compatible then only try this software installation task on your laptop system. Lenovo official site has been provide more information about this issues. You need to check this compatibility type of problem is present within this software and the laptop or not. If yes, then avoid this software installation process and try to install any other alternative software onto it. this is best way to avoid any crashing problem.
    Yes, I also faced similar problem onto it. I try this type of heavy software on my laptop system but most of the time they gives such compatibility issue and it also makes side effect on other applications software. Then I simply try to uninstall such software and then install its alternative software on it. it works now without any issue.

You need to be carefu7l about the site you choose for installation files downloading task is official site or not. Few third party sites have been provide the dummy software installation setup files. Hence such issues arrive onto it. Hence better way is to avoid such sites for downloading purpose and try to choose the official site for downloading purpose.

The .Net framework and the Visual C++ run time are some of the Pre-requisites to run think vantage software. You need to visit the official site of the Lenovo and then try to check its compatibility of this software with laptop or not. In some cases, security applications also makes problem with such troubles. This programs slow down the system. Hence I would be say that try to disable this application and check what result gives by this laptop system. The disable process is being simple in this Lenovo system. You need to check this option and locate its response.

Instead of doing this security applications disabling task, I would be say that try to make sure that there is not any virus present onto it. This is works well. If any virus present, then with the help of antivirus you can easily remove it. Then try this scanning with antivirus program. Also for more information you need to contact the official site expert person. They help to you for solving your complicated problems onto it.