Thread: How can i find the printscreen button on Lenovo Ideapad S100?

How can i find the printscreen button on Lenovo Ideapad S100?

I recently buy this Lenovo Ideapad S100 laptop and now I want to know that where the printscreen button presents on this laptop is. I look so much time on this laptop but didn’t found any such button. My friend says me that this button helps to immediately takes copy of the images or text present on this laptop screen. Can anybody help me to get this button? Thanks.

Re: How can i find the printscreen button on Lenovo Ideapad S100?

Printscreen button allows you to capture any portion of the screen, save it to a file, copy it to Windows clipboard, print it. Printscreen is a key present on most PC keyboards. This Print Screen feature is especially handy for saving computer error dialog boxes, and other computer images. Most of the times its not present with full name. It often abbreviated Prt Scr, Print Scrn, Prt Scn, Prt Sc, Prt Scrn, or Prnt Scrn. In Lenovo normally it shows in PrtSc which is present in upper column of the right-hand side on laptop keyboard. You can get this button easily. Use it for printscreen options. This is best for your laptop system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    Printscreen button allows you to capture any portion of the screen, save it to a file, copy it to Windows clipboard, print it. Printscreen is a key present on most PC keyboards. This Print Screen feature is especially handy for saving computer error dialog boxes, and other computer images. Most of the times its not present with full name. It often abbreviated Prt Scr, Print Scrn, Prt Scn, Prt Sc, Prt Scrn, or Prnt Scrn. In Lenovo normally it shows in PrtSc which is present in upper column of the right-hand side on laptop keyboard. You can get this button easily. Use it for printscreen options. This is best for your laptop system.
    Have you ever pressed the PrtScn (print screen) key on your Windows keyboard? If yes, then the same kind of options present on this Lenovo system. You can get this button on the upper-right-hand side of this laptop keyboard. It works well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Have you ever pressed the PrtScn (print screen) key on your Windows keyboard? If yes, then the same kind of options present on this Lenovo system. You can get this button on the upper-right-hand side of this laptop keyboard. It works well.
    To copy/capture the current window, hold down ALT + Print Scrn at similar time. To capture entire screen, hit Print Scrn. This is the basic command that works to copy the entire screen or its selected parts. Try these things with the help of Print Scrn and get its result. I am sure that you got its useful experience on your windows as well as any other operating system.