Thread: volume drops to very low in HTC radar

volume drops to very low in HTC radar

– HI, i have recently purchased this HTC radar but having very serious problem with the phone as whenever i tried to set the levels to its highest level that’s 30 it just goes down automatically, and it happens every time i try to play songs in the mobile. isn’t it quite weird ? is there anybody having same problem with the phone? please let me know what could be the problem with the phone, how do i get it resolved? And do tell me as i have Unlocked the phone thus if i reinstall the firmware then will it make the phone unlocked again? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: volume drops to very low in HTC radar

- By the ways can you please let me know by means of which player you are trying to play the songs in your device? because once i was also having the same problem with one of the player but everything was fine with the default player, thus i would like to suggest you that you should first try to make sure whether there is some problem with your default application or with any other that you have installed in your phone. and if suppose you are getting any glitches in the installed application so over here you can have so many options like either you can simply quite using that application or use another application or simply reinstall the same application again in your phone rather than using it same way.

i am agree with the above user but still if suppose you are still having the same problem then i think there could be some real problem with the firmware installed in the mobile. anyways have you ever tried resetting the firmware of the phone? if not then i would like to recommend you that should first try to reset the firmware and see what happens, because after resetting the firmware all the previous data will be wiped out from the device and it will automatically restore the factory default data to the phone.

But still before proceeding for the same i would like to recommend you that you should try to make a backup first or else you’ll surely lose important data stored in the mobile.

i don’t think firmware resetting will help you anyways rather you must have to make a reinstallation of the entire firmware, why don’t you visit the service center for the same as it seems you must be having warranty period remain for the device.