Thread: xperia neo V showing scales in display screen

xperia neo V showing scales in display screen

I just bought a new Sony ericsson xperia neo V mobile phone.i really like the phone.but to my shock I am seeing scales in the display screen.The scales are most evident when there is more whiter background in the screen.please somebody help me with this problem? I want to know is it a hardware related issue or not?

Re: xperia neo V showing scales in display screen

Can you please upload a picture of the scales that you are getting on your phone here? By scales, do you mean that there are lines on the screen, if so then since it is newly bought, so you can try to replace the mobile phone immediately to the place where you bought it and get a new one as per your chioce.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

thanks for your suggestion.i already toook a screen shot of the screen & posted it in my gmail account.But when I went to my pc and when logged onto the screenshot sent to my gmail I couldn't find any scales in that.But the scales are clearly visible on my phone.i even removed the screen guard thinking that the problem will be gone.But unfortunately no hope.i have bought it online in india last week from adexmart.so I dont know will they replace it or should I go to the sony service centre and replace it?please suggest me.

Yes, you can try to replace the phone since it was bought and used for only 2 weeks or so. For that you will have to visit the nearest sony support center in your area and confirm them that the problem was not a physical damage but an defect in the mobile phone itself which started all of a sudden
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thanks for the info.i a m taking my phone to the service centre.lets see what the outcome is.

I can understand what those lines look like cause i bought two devices 1 for me and the other for a friend of mine and they both have those lines in the exact same manner. They are more visible in white background and when in the sun light. If you are in a dark room they are not that visible. Is it possible that both devices have problems? or maybe some devices have like b grade screens?