Thread: Unable to play Gameloft game on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

Unable to play Gameloft game on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

hi, i had bought this before couple of days but don’t know why i am not able to play the games which is downloaded from the gameloft as i used to get the message saying “my device is not supported.”

Is there anybody here had played this games on the phone ever? Have they ever gotten any such problem with the phone? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to play Gameloft game on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

This is not possible as i have the same phone and have tried almost each and every game on the mobile and they works fine as well.

Always will you please let me know whether you have downloaded those games from the official gameloft website or any other website because the game will be available to almost so many website but still there isn’t any guarantee that the game downloaded from other website can be playable. Thus if you have done the same thing then i would like to recommend you that you should try to download the game from the official website.

i am pretty much agree with the above user but still you can download the games for your mobile from the android market only though they are of gameloft. So there isn’t any need of having the games from the gameloft website only. But still first let me know have you enabled the option for installing external .APK file in your mobile? if not then i would like to first suggest you that you should try to enable that application then download that file to your mobile. it will give you some warning about the securities and other but you have to simply ignore them and after that you can easily play the games on the phone.

i would say newer Android Market sucks because For example, applications that can work on my ATRIX / Samsung galaxy S2 are shown as not downloadable ( that’s device not supported), but manually installing them works flawlessly 99% of the times. You must be talking about the same right? Thus for the same i would like to recommend you that you should try to downloaded the .APK file to your computer and then install those downloaded games to your phone using the computer only.

Before that you should also make sure whether the game is compatible with the device or not, or else it would next to worthless again.

have you ever rooted the device? because though i am not having the same phone but still was having similar problem and that was dust due to rooted phone. Thus let me tell you as you’ll not be able to play those games if the phone is rooted.

have you ever rooted the device? because though i am not having the same phone but still was having similar problem and that was dust due to rooted phone. Thus, let me tell you as you’ll not be able to play those games if the phone is rooted.
    I haven’t ever rooted the phone yet in fact whichever games i have tried installing on the device is been actually tested with the mobiles as i have seen videos on the YouTube and that’s why i am quite confused like how is it possible that those games are not playable on my RAZR? and the message that i have written first is not shown on market it shows but after i install the game i got such message. Anyways thanks for the above suggestions.

well, it might be possible that there could be some problem with the game that you have downloaded, try to download it again and then try to install. You should make use of another sources as well for the downloading.

are you having problem with almost each and every gameloft games or with certain games ? because if the problem is in the particular game then surely either the game is not working or the .APK is corrupted or simply not compatible with the mobile. but if suppose this is happening with almost each and every games then perhaps it means there could be some problem with the firmware installed in your mobile. Have you ever noticed any such problem with the mobile ever? Because i don’t think there could be some problem with the games only, you should have a glance for the mobiles firmware as well. Why don’t you try a firmware resetting, because after doing that all the corrupted data will be wiped out and you’ll be able to install each and everything again in the phone and see what happens.