Thread: Screen flickers Motorola Droid RAZR XT910

Screen flickers Motorola Droid RAZR XT910

HI, i am having Motorola Droid RAZR XT910 and i am not able to figure out whether there is some problem with the phone or this is the regular case. Actually the problem is like My Razrs screen has a slight flickering on gray screens such as the loading screen in the android market, and bright whites. However, i haven’t used this phone that much but still i can’t believe as this could be a normal activity. Thus, please let me know what could be the problem and some suitable solutions for the same, any will be appreciated.

Re: Screen flickers Motorola Droid RAZR XT910

Are you getting this kind of problem while you opens the android market or with each and every other things as well? Because see if this is only with the android market then surely that application would be corrupted and there isn’t any way through which we can have another application but at this moment either we have to reset the firmware of the phone or simply reinstall the firmware. And if this is happening randomly with almost every application with anything then surely there could be some problem with the phone’s hardware, and for that you must have to change it.

Have you ever tried battery pulling or firmware resetting? I would like to recommend you that you should try to reset the firmware installed in the mobile so that you can at least become aware as whether there is some problem with the device firmware or really with the hardware?

See you can simply try with the soft resetting but i don’t think it will be that helpful because there isn’t any such problem with the settings but still according to me you should try the hard resetting your device and then see what happens. Because as you do this, it will let you restore all the data to your phone and previous rather existing data will be wiped out, thus it would be better if you simply make a backup of important data and then only proceed with the same.

i would say this is not a usual effect rather there is surely something damaged in your phone and over here you must have to get it repaired. I have the same phone and whenever i try to open the market it just opens perfectly good but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to repair the phone from anywhere. You should check whether there is any problem with the hardware, but as mentioned above if it would be because of the firmware then might be resolve after resetting the firmware.

see if you have tried the firmware resetting but still having the same problem then you should try reinstallation of the firmware as well in the device and this is the last sort of solution regarding the software rather firmware or else you must be having problem with the hardware for sure.

According to me it would be better to visit the service center and see what they are saying about the same, because i don’t think there could be some problem with the software instead either you screen is gone bad or the display gone bad and you need to change it as soon as possible. In fact see if you do this at early stage then it would better for you as well, because if you keep using the phone this way then it may result in damaging more which perhaps couldn’t be consider as a fault rather a mistreatment with the phone and you’ll not get any benefit though you have warranty period remain for the device.