Thread: Is there any Smart Action application for other android phones?

Is there any Smart Action application for other android phones?

Hi, i am using Sony Ericsson neo and no doubt it is a superior phone i have ever gotten but still when i was surfing about the different phones i came to know about the Motorola droid RAZR and the most important thing is the compatibility with the smart action application. So is there any such application that we can use with other android phones as well? In other words is there any such application that we can use with my neo as well? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Is there any Smart Action application for other android phones?

Yeah I was also thinking about the same as it would be better for other devices as well if they are also able to make use of those application rather than using the normal applications and that would be very damn useful for everyone.

Have you ever tried downloading such application for the device? see i am not sure about the compatibility but still i would like to recommend you that you should at least try to download it and then see whether they are working or not. And i think this could be the only option to test on our own, but off course do mentioned it over here again what happens. :p

i am also pretty much unsure about the same but still i would like to recommend you that if you really wanted to make use of any such application then you should start with the tasker, as i have also downloaded the same and by means of that application you can do a lot of creative stuff but still let me aware you as the application is not free and will cost you around 6$ but still according to me that is also worth. If you want to download the application then you can have it from here.

Hey thanks for the LINK you have mentioned but still wanted to know that Is it possible to have it read SMS while linked to Bluetooth? for example, I effort this with Tasker on my neo with no achievement because I don't think Tasker liked MIUI very much. anyways thanks for the suggestions you have made.

Hey thanks for the LINK you have mentioned but still wanted to know that Is it possible to have it read SMS while linked to Bluetooth? for example, I effort this with Tasker on my neo with no achievement because I don't think Tasker liked MIUI very much.
    I would say Tasker does numerous things but in terms of doing things you require to be acquainted with the correct terms for the a variety of variables etc for what you desire to do which isn’t too simple. As an instance of how complex it can get with tasker is the following. How to make a battery full notification. As you can observe the application lets you do a lot but is not super user friendly. Smart Action may unable to do all that tasker is able to but may be able to do nearly all and may be more user friendly.