Thread: Stock browser in Desktop mode of Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Stock browser in Desktop mode of Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I buy this mobile phone in last week and yesterday I try to change the user agent by entering about: useragent in the address bar then selecting desktop, but it doesn’t make any changes. Also the Dolphin doesn't work properly on the home bar. Can anybody already found such issue on their smartphone and solving it, please share your experience about it. This will be work to fix such issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Stock browser in Desktop mode of Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

only way i have seen to do this is with another browser....i use Dolphin browser on my Galaxy Tab. Dolphin is the simplest way to browse the mobile web. It is fast, smart and Smart Phone, Clever Browsing! Dolphin Browser HD, to browse. It was quite the find when it first broke the surface. It works well and I would recommend to you that try this simple way and check what result arrives onto it. I hope this will be providing the alternative option to perform necessary task onto it.

If I remember correctly, Settings > Advanced Settings > User Agent String > then set it to "desktop". This process will be set your smartphone to desktop mode. Then check its setting applies it for doing the stock browsing process. this will be work to fix your issue.

you need to type about:debug in the address bar before doing any complicated task onto it. Open Stock browser; In the address bar, type about:debug and hit go. Click “Settings”, and scroll on down to the bottom to reveal the dastardly tricky. It used for outputting debug information. The output information is passed on to trigger_error() after being converted to a string. It helps to understand the real error and its reason behind this function stop happening onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    you need to type about:debug in the address bar before doing any complicated task onto it. Open Stock browser; In the address bar, type about:debug and hit go. Click “Settings”, and scroll on down to the bottom to reveal the dastardly tricky. It used for outputting debug information. The output information is passed on to trigger_error() after being converted to a string. It helps to understand the real error and its reason behind this function stop happening onto it.
    i tried the about :debug hit enter and still i get no debug in my settings. Then I found the details about this error message and in response I got the real solution to fix this issue. Works great. But the next time you need to be careful about this issue and condition when this issue arrives on mobile phone. You can also try this thing on your smartphone and check what result arrives onto it.

I'm using opera mini mobile and all pages works fine on desktop mode. You can also try this opera mini mobile browser and check its performance onto your Samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket onto it. Opera Mobile is a web browser for smartphone and PDA's developed by the Opera Software Company. I Download Opera mini 4 web browser for Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phones. It is free to download and the installation process has also been very easy. You can check this browser and see what result arrives onto it.

WebViewer is also alternative option for your Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone. you need to check this mobile browser reviews and locate that few user are to be comfortable with this browser or not. You found its all detail on official site.

For fixing this issue you can also try to follow below mentioned process:
    • Uninstall old flash versions of ROM onto this smartphone.
    • Then download moded flash and used android central's "Sideload Wonder Machine" for download purpose.
    • Put the stock android browser on to "desktop mode" and avoid any messages from hulu website.

You can access number of web sites onto your smartphone with the help of stock android browser. This is the default browser and it will be gives you the complete details about it.

Its a gingerbread sence 3.0 based Rom. I’m thinking problem is rom specific. You can try to download and install Kingdom rom 1.0 onto this mobile phone. this is the ROM manager that will be work to fix your problem. ROM Kingdom Stock GingerSense 3.0 is Stable Release Droid Incredible Android Development. his rom is really speedy and has a lot of facility on it to fix this kind of issues.

In stock browser, you need to hit the menu in upper right after and choose settings >debug option. Then read the information that will be arriving onto this smartphone. This will be work to fix your browser issue. This will be work to notify you all the details about this error and its solutions. Then apply it and check its result. it works way better on the Xoom.set user agent to desktop mode.