Thread: AT&T offers Snapdragon on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

AT&T offers Snapdragon on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Snapdragon is a family of mobile system on chips by Qualcomm. Recently AT&T announcement that the GS2 smartphone will be provide this Snapdragon facility onto smartphone. Anyone thinking of getting the skyrocket should give it a read. I think this is best move to improve the performance of this smartphone. All Snapdragon processors contain several features and hence I hope that it helpful to improve performance of smartphone. What do you think about it? this is best way to move with snapdragon or something more need onto it? Thanks for any reply.

Re: AT&T offers Snapdragon on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I also read that the ATT announced they're switching to the Snapdragon with their new GS2. Just a hair over a month after the carrier launched its flagship Android device, it's already set for another go-round. It looks brilliant and there will be not any changes happen on design view but performance point of view something has to be changes. Which is gives response that to the best performance. This happen because of the snapdragon comes onto this mobile phone.

Contrary to previous reports, we received confirmation from AT&T, Qualcomm processor inside the Galaxy S II Skyrocket. This one, the Galaxy S II Skyrocket, offers a larger display and "true" 4G connectivity using LTE -- yes, it's also come with the snapdragon. Qualcomm considers Snapdragon a "platform" for use in smartphone, tablets, and smartbook devices. Snap-dragon is also known as Flap-dragon, Snapdragon, or Flapdragon. It offers high performance processing and optimized power consumption for a new generation of smart mobile. Hence I would be think that this will be helpful to improve the performance of the mobile phone.

Qualcomm's new branding scheme composes it easier for unique buyers to grade the performance of the Snapdragon devices. Samsung's bespoke Hummingbird chipset has been swapped out for Qualcomm MSM8255T Snapdragon. if you dont have AT&T LTE in your area, dont get the skyrocket. Otherwise this is really helpful to your mobile phone.

Our device is faster - it's not the launcher - the Snapdragon is consistently slower in every workload anyone has tested. Hence I would be think that something improvement is being necessart onto it. there is lot of complexity problem arrives with this mobile phone. hence I would be say that try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

Maybe the Skyrocket is gonna be a test for the new Exynos. This is because the existing Application Processor > Cortex A9 Series > Exynos 4210 makes problem after launching the snapdragon on this skyrocket mobile phone. hence you need to wait some time for improving your mobile phone performance.

I thought the same thing when I started looking at the comments. Exynos 4210 is a system-on-a-chip (SoC) based on the 32-bit RISC processor for smartphone. Hence it would be gives problem to run the few applications onto this smartphone. In that case, we need to either wait some time or use the previous configuration based smartphone. This is best for accessing the smartphone in proper manner with avoiding any application installation problem.

Go to the store and compare two phones. Do a speed test in the store as well as do a benchmark test as well. This is the best way to check that which is best. You can also check its valuable reviews onto the official site. Hence do this thing and make sure which phone is best for you.

From the data I have seen, both phones have advantages and disadvantages. The Skyrocket has Better GPS, Network Speed. In this case, you can contact the official site expert person. Expert has been tremendous knowledge about it. You can check that what smartphone and its configuration they suggest you. Samsung official site expert gives you thin details. Hence try to get this thing and check what result arrives onto it.