Thread: GPS Tweaking for Speed and Accuracy in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

GPS Tweaking for Speed and Accuracy in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

If you’re looking for some tweaks for the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727, there is no better thing than the root your phone. in this process you need to follow guided process that root your phone. in response you can get this tweaking GPS for improving speed and accuracy. Alternately you can edit your existing file with the text editor of your choice. Hence I think this is best for such smartphone. What did you think this is best or something else?? I’m waiting your reply.

Re: GPS Tweaking for Speed and Accuracy in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

My phone already does this, even while indoors. I also found that this rooting process when we try on our mobile phone, this will be well for mobile phone. this is really well for maintain the Global Positioning System. With the help of this rooting we can improve speed and accuracy of the smartphone. Hence try to do this task and check what result arrives onto it.

It's been reported on quite a few forums to improve both lock time and accuracy. For doing this rooting task you need to follow below mentioned process. Download and unzip the file, then copy the attached file to /system/etc/gps.conf. Reboot will be indicate that the root task has been finished onto this mobile phone. it also help to generate a backup of your /system/etc/gps.conf file. Hence do this simple process and check what result arrives onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    It's been reported on quite a few forums to improve both lock time and accuracy. For doing this rooting task you need to follow below mentioned process. Download and unzip the file, then copy the attached file to /system/etc/gps.conf. Reboot will be indicate that the root task has been finished onto this mobile phone. it also help to generate a backup of your /system/etc/gps.conf file. Hence do this simple process and check what result arrives onto it.
    Mine improved from 5m to 3m accuracy indoors and better lock times so I thought I'd share something I found useful. This is being happened after performing the rooting task onto this smartphone. Hence I would be say that try to do this simple task and check what result arrives into it.