Thread: How to remove, block, delete, Carrier IQ and make use of apps in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727?

How to remove, block, delete, Carrier IQ and make use of apps in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727?

My Skyrocket, is similar to a monitored 24/7 by AT&T with a spyware installed it. as well it won’t permit me make use of several apps, or webpage’s even at the 4G network, so the reason why I am using WiFi . Little help required. Could you assist me?

Re: How to remove, block, delete, Carrier IQ and make use of apps in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727?

As you said, there is a fix available for you. To have your problem solved include a NEW APN inplace of the previous HSPA+ ; the 'phone' apn. The latest LTE's APN (pta) is limited on the AT&T's last part. There is no relation with the phone.

Re: How to remove, block, delete, Carrier IQ and make use of apps in Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727?

Except for the reason you feel like hacking in to AT&T's network and alter their limitations on the pta's APN.

Generally it depends on the APN which you use. There are restrictions on using APN, that’s the reason why you are not allowed to use several apps. There is no issue that using a Smartphone like Samsung a number of apps are already present in the Samsung apps store. If I am able to know or if you are just specifying the apps with which you are having problem, I can make some suggestions. Try by downloading from other site. You can find it somewhere else.

I need to say that the limitations and carrier IQ are quite two dissimilar things. If it would be possible for you to remove a carrier IQ you should require a dev to assist out on that part which is intensely incorporated.

I was also having difficulty somewhat like you. I have to say Chainfire has assisted me quite a bit in addition with Romtoolbox as well. I am very troubled with this carrier IQ. Phone doesn’t practically launch to even to its touch it potential. I have to confess however, I carry the OGSGS II. Verdict: and extremely satisfied with the switch. Looking ahead to several fine CWM.

I must say that The Carrier IQ is not the reason for having certain effect on website which I am able to see. Collecting user's data is the only one thing which it performs, which I don't like. i have a doubt regarding if I am supposed to run a ‘ps’ terminal or else using adb shell, it will enable to see me libiq running.

If you are using WI-FI and with a 4G network it is a maximum speed I consider, and with your phone it should be the same. If considering this problem and taking aside the using of apps part, I should first tell you to perform the action without using WI-FI. Simply log on to your phones browser and access the pages. If you are connecting data cable and attaching to your remote system, it will be observed that the speed at which it accessed in your phone it has been decreasing through connecting to your system. I don't think any of that data is being sent to your carrier.