Thread: LTE network connection is Inconsistent with Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

LTE network connection is Inconsistent with Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

In my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 phone I have LTE network connection and I am experiencing problem with my mobile phone. Sometimes I get very good connection speed but the problem is connection is very Inconsistent. With my previous device I was not facing this problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: LTE network connection is Inconsistent with Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

As you has motioned that in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone LTE network is not good and that is why I will first suggest you to contact the LTE network service support and then ask them about the problem which you are facing or visit the customer care and tell them to replace the SIM card and after replacing the SIM card check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after replacing the SIM card your problem will get solved.

If after replacing the SIM card problem still remains then it think problem is with your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and I will suggest you to do the restore factory setting in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 device and after doing that your problem might get solved.

I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Re: LTE network connection is Inconsistent with Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

After looking your suggestion I have contact the LTE support and they have solved the problem. Now after that all the things started working normally. Now problem is when I try to use internet from the Opera browser in my phone at that time my device freezes and after that I have to do force restart in my device. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

I think you need to reinstall the Opera browser in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 device and after reinstalling the Opera in your mobile phone you have to use internet from the opera browser in your phone and after that check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as in know after reinstalling the opera in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 phone all the things will start working normally.

If reinstalling the Opera browser in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 phone does not help you to solve this issue then you should first remove the Opera from your mobile phone and then you have to restart the phone and after that you have to visit the Opera official site and from there you have to select the opera for mobile phone option. Now after that you have to download the Opera and after downloading the Opera in your mobile phone you have to install it in your device. After installing it in your device you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If you are still facing the same problem after that then let me know.

I have downloaded the opera from the official site and then I have installed the opera in my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727. Now after installing the opera in my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 when I tried to use the internet at that time all the things were working all right.