Thread: Apple power book Track pad glitch

Apple power book Track pad glitch

Track pad is glitchy. Occasionally it workings fine, other times (and without changing any settings) it will not do two finger scroll, and I can't even shift the pointer (it move, but in the incorrect direction/jumps backwards/only move a couple of pixels). When I click it also occasionally jumps to the side. Weird. Any ideas how to fix it? It's extremely annoying.

Re: Apple power book Track pad glitch

After getting a lot of reading and the additional frustrating behavior from the track pad. When I am unplugged my charger. The difficulties go away instantly. After a while I replugged charger and troubles return instantly. Looks like it has something to do with my charger, so what I do from here? Obviously working exclusively from battery power is not an option. I cannot work while my laptop is charging. This is ridiculous.

Does this can be happening to everyone or on one of the socket? So what happens if you reverse the orientation of the charger in the socket? It is not beyond possibility that the AC wiring is contributing to the difficulty. If this occurs anywhere you plug it in (different structure, not just different socket in same structure) then you probably have a defective power adapter that should be replaced.

I thought a different kind of the problem. The glitch power adapters probably had an enough present or charge your machine in a manner that infected things up. Happy that those ancient EE classes finally came in helpful and stopped that annoying behavior.

So when I come across the power adapter it is plugged in and after then I was unplugged it, and all the troubles are went away. While I am grabbed my own MBP 15 power adapter from the other room and plugged it in no troubles whatsoever. I cover no idea what the power adaptor does (would love to know from an electrical engineering perspective, what different it makes). Anyway, will make a Genius Bar apps to get the power adaptor swapped out.

I just thinking about that whether this is a problem those apples to rectify. So do they replace the power adaptor? My phone apple MACPRO 13 has started recently with the glitchy track pad only when it is phone charging?

Your MacBook Pro has a greatly more highly evolved track pad system than the pre-2006 Mac portables this forum covers. Even the power/system management is very different. Suggest you start a new thread detailing your issues in the forum for MacBook Pros here