Thread: Static sound in my Apple iphone 4s

Static sound in my Apple iphone 4s

I have perceived a static sound while I am on my new iphone 4s.Its occurrence from final one week. Is anybody else having situations or know any solutions? Please provide a necessary solution about the same. All your replies will be appreciated.

Re: Static sound in my Apple iphone 4s

I'm having the same situation when I utilize standard headphones when making a call. In the event that I quiet myself all things is quiet but whenever I unmute myself its totally loud again. I'm utilizing the same headphones that I had with my 3s. Sony MDR-XB40EX. In the event that I don't utilize the headphones I don't hear any static either.

I and my friend updated to unique 4s phones. When we banter with one another we both hear the static. I attempted calling her with my community blackberry and she sounded exceptional as I did to her. We are on Verizon by the method. She got back to me later on my sons Motorola phone and she sounded good but she declared I had static in my voice again. Not beyond any doubt what this tells me with the exception of that my wife's 4s phone sounded fine utilizing my blackberry on sprint. So perhaps simply my phone has a situation. My wife's is a 16G and mine is 64G. I beyond any doubt didn't look for to have situations moving from my 3G phones to the 4s but I did need to swap out my first 3G on account of it didn't work right.

The same static issues so I called my provider, they told me to reset phone, reset network and afterward switch sim cards none of which made, so they resolved it was the phone itself and told me to take it back to the producer store I purchased it from.

I have just caught something like static on one call so far but idk depending on if it was my phone or the individual I was conversing with doing something with their phone around then. I have built numerous better calls after that one and had not had an issue with any distortion.

I have had the same situation. Its faint, but I hear it from chance to time while on a call. I additionally will at times suddenly have a echo show up and will need to get back to the individual I was chatting with dispose of the issue until it happens again. I trust Apple is on top of this. I've had the phone for 3 days now and get a charge out of it over my iPhone 3G, but it never had this situation the 4S is giving me. The “static” sounds similar to a “Hard Drive on a PC booting up all your applications”. The voice is not mutilated by this static crackling sound on the ear, and its a quite light sound. Being as how the voice is not mutilated through my system it would be able to be an hardware defect.

At times the same time as a call echoing begins and gets worse as time goes on. Frequently it could be me and now and then the individual on the alternate close. I set the phone in Airport mode but other side wifi on, then I streamed a movie trailer and had my earbuds connected to so the sound could play through them and not interfere with me listening out if the mechanism was crackling. I didn't hear the sound. Anyway when I attempted the same with a 3G indicator and wifi off, I caught the crackle sound, through the back of the iPhone. Its clear to me that aides to place what is generating the noise.

This is most incredibly the adaptive antenna system and its proximity to the speaker of the handset picking up some frequencies. Attempt moving an edge based phone (some blackberries for instance or the first iPhone) following to an unshielded speaker and you consider obstruction in the midst of information transmission. The iPhone's speaker is method littler and positively shielded so this is simply random speculation.

On the other hand a great way to affirm this is basically put your finger opposite the top of the phone, this will short the top antenna and have it acclimate in another place. I don't have a 4S, but if this does surely stop the hiss you are hearing, then you are able to rest guarantee this is a basic settle for Apple with minor firmware upgrade. In short, the recurrence which is bringing about the minor bother, be it 3G, Edge, CDMA, Wifi, Bluetooh, can be balanced so it consistently crosses through an additional track and can be made forbidden to the top radio wire. It's possibly one frequency which would be initiating this so this ought to have zero effect once its balanced.

I don't know the parts of the phone but given it has a dynamic antenna its a matter of rerouting the meddling recurrence to a contrasting different antenna. Since you desire to do an additional test, I'm simply inquisitive. Try disabling 3G and work off edge. I peruse this is not feasible with ios5, but I see the choice on my iPhone 4. It's the 3G frequency.

From the sound of their response at Apple, they try not to appear absolutely familiar with the situation, so I greatly suggest that every one of you bring in regarding this issue, doing this will make Apple take the issue seriously.