Thread: Need help on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 got soft bricked

Need help on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 got soft bricked

Hi guys got stuck in the middle I don’t know how this happen was functioning on an Skyrocket i727 that was flashed by means of a AT&T gs2 kernel. I was eager somebody rooted might hook me up with a stock kernel or somewhat. I am not capable to find a operational kernel to reflash this device. I was really hoping if any one here can help me out of this issue please I would be actually glad to know any progress on this thanks in advance

Re: Need help on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 got soft bricked

I uses SGH T989D Stock TLKJ3 Kernel before which work perfectly ok for me It acceptable to boot up the handset but the menu buttons didn't work but this helped me Google it you will get the rar file and use it maybe this help you .

Once more it's the key it's for all time the keys.

We require the source of the kernel from the SkyRocket previous to we can begin modding kernels

T-Mobile out the source for their TSGS2 as regards 9-10 days following the handset was launch. We'll see what take place from here on out although we require the source code

This is a immense case of why this handset wants its own forum. It is dissimilar from the i777 in a lot of ways. The merely thing from the i777 that will work on the i727 would almost certainly be themes except that's regarding it. Kernals ROMs, etc will not work.

I hope this work I establish one. Make use of the T989 insecure kernel. It will provide you what look as if like full functionality apart from the accelerometer are backwards.

Switched to this kernel T-Mobile Galaxy S2 ROMs Works fine now with the buttons. This will definitely work for you A USB jig still works, I experienced mine right later than I got the handset.

Can obtain into download mode or the Firmware upgrade come across a problem mode with the handset computer graphic. Did you make use of Odin? I really like to know about this I would be glad

I don’t have this issue of soft-brick but I like ask this anyone here can tell me about this does USB Jig still works I want to know I have came across may cases that says they have error though on another handset and might still flash it via Odin appreciate any reply

Anyone obtain the Jig to reset the flash counter? Like the novice that I am after rooting the phone, I wanted to try again with the actions published in the thread, but something happened and my phone brick. I was able to get a backup and restore, but now the phone shows current binary: custom and Flash reads the fight against each other (two counts) with OGSGII I know I had to do something with the manager secondary boot if it had been running 2.3.5 Gingerbread at some point and time. Just wondering if anyone has developed a solution for this phone