Thread: which you regret buying Skyrocket or HTC Vivid?

which you regret buying Skyrocket or HTC Vivid?

As the AT&T have came up with the new smartphone of the Samsung galaxy S2 skyrocket i727 and there htc have revealed their new phone of the htc vivid. So according to you which phone you regret from buying skyrocket or the htc vivid. So what are your opinion on this smartphones. Whether you prefer buying and which one you regret.

Re: which you regret buying Skyrocket or HTC Vivid?

I would prefer to buy the htc vivid as the phone has got good features and I like all the phones made from the htc as I trust this brand more than any other brands. So I would definitely go for the htc vivid though I don’t have the idea for the skyrocket specification but it for sure that I will go for the htc vivid.

I bought the skyrocket i727 just few days back and I would say that the phone has really got the good features and it has nothing bad from which you would regret this phone from buying. For htc vivid I will say that this phone do not have much good feature when compared with the skyrocket i727. One thing which I like in the skyrocket is that the processor speed which is really fast and it performs really well while doing multitasking. So I would buy the skyrocket and regret the htc vivid.

Skyrocket is the phone which anyone would regret from buying it against htc vivid. So if you want to buy the phone and confused between this two then you should purchase the htc vivid rather than skyrocket.

As both the phone comes with the AT&T carrier. I think it is difficult to say that which one to regret form buying but I will say that if I had to regret from any two then I would regret skyrocket from buying. Since I have seen the phone and would say that the phone body of the skyrocket comes with the plastically made and it looks really cheap quality. And when compared with the htc vivid the body looks stylish and comes with the good quality.

Actually I am not getting to you all why you are regretting from buying the skyrocket. What are the features in the phone which makes you to regret from buying as I don’t see the any bad features in the phone instead the phone has got good features which are better than the htc vivid. Features like it has got the 1.5 ghz processor while vivid has only 1.2 ghz , in skyrocket rear camera has 8 mp and front camera has 2 mp while vivid has the 8 mp of rear camera and 1.2 mp of front camera. So I want to know after seeing the features of both the phones you saw that the skyrocket has got the good features then htc vivid. Then what is regretting in the skyrocket from buying.

Yeah… you are right I like the skyrocket phone and I would regret others from buying the htc vivid phone.

I was using the skyrocket i777 which I exchanged with the htc vivid phone when it was launched by the AT&T network. but after using this phone I would say that the phone is not much good after when I saw the skyrocket phone with one of my friend. When I compared both the phone I would say that you should regret buying the htc vivid smartphone from buying.

The feature which I am looking in the phone is the processor. And I may say that skyrocket has got more processor speed then htc vivid. So I will prefer buying the skyrocket rather than the htc vivid.