Thread: Display setting for the Motorola Motoactv

Display setting for the Motorola Motoactv

Hey all, I am here to get the steps for setting the display on and not timed to go off. And for that if here anyone have the suggestion then please reply me back about this. And also please suggest me the steps for play a tone or have the screen blink when I get notification. I am telling this all because I ride or run a few hours and would need the display to stay on to be useful at that time I would like to use it as a watch but that time out also and turns the display off. So please suggest me the way if you are having proper steps for this.

Re: Display setting for the Motorola Motoactv

Yes, I am also thinking to get the same type of the setting. And this is because while performing training runs or rides the screen does not turn off automatically, but here I would like do the setting for the screen to not getting the screen off. And also I am thinking this because this will be the nice to walk in the door and my results automatically be downloaded over Wi-Fi. Please suggest over here also if you are having the steps for this type the setting.

Ok for this setting, I am having the asuggestion which are as:

For adjusting the display brightness or screen timeout you will need to do as:
    • Scroll left to the Settings screen and then
    • Touch Display
    • Adjust the scroll bar left or right to adjust the Brightness
    • Touch Screen Timeout to adjust the length of time before the screen turns off.

And for setting the play a tone or have the screen blink when you receive a notification, the steps are as:

• Scroll left to the Settings screen
    • Touch Notifications
    • Touch Tone to play a tone
    • Touch LED to have the screen blink

Hey dude, I tried with this setting I now I am able to set the display time as I want. Thanks for the reply dude. And also you have given the setting for the screen blink when you receive a notification. This was also very useful for me. Thanks for al the steps over here.

Ok, I am also having the same Motorola Motoactv and I don’t want that the screen goes off. It means that I want to set that my screen always keeps on. And for that I have also tried with the above setting that you have suggested over here. But after checking for those setting I can say that there is only option for adjusting the brightness only. What can I do now?? Is there any other way to keeps the screen to on always??