Thread: Vertical lines appears on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Vertical lines appears on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

i have recently purchased Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile but having problem with the screen as yesterday i was just varying brightness settings in the phone and after that, i have founded the vertical lines running up and down the screen. I don’t have any such problem with my previous phones as well, and that’s why i am not sure what could be the problem with the phone thus i have just decided to return the phone to the AT&T again, so it this defect recoverable or repairing is the only option left? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Vertical lines appears on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

i think better option would be to contact the one from where you have bought the phone and request them for another phone or simply for the refund, because i am quite unsure as you will get it that as well.

see visiting the store will not help you anyway according to me because they are not responsible for any such defects in the mobile thus it would be better if you contact the service center for same because i think that’s the only source from where you’ll surely get some sort of solution for your phone. In addition, i doubt there could be some problem with the phone’s screen only and which is also known as display problem thus after changing that everything will be fine no doubt. But still I am not sure whether you’ll get an replacement for the whole device or not but i can say that all the service over there will be given to you free of cost because it seems like the device must be in the warranty period.

Exactly i was also thinking about the same because in this case there isn’t anything concerning the physical damage, in fact was just unexpected. But thanks anyways for the suggestion.