Thread: How to sync HTC Vivid with my PC

How to sync HTC Vivid with my PC

Want some help to sync HTC Vivid with my pc. I am not able to connect the same with my pc. It is not working. I had tried various ways of connection but nothing is working. When I connect the phone it is just detected as a removable drive. And in that I can only copy files. I want to go ahead with sync process through which I can simply backup my data and restore whenever needed with single click.

Did you tried HTC Sync. It is the pc suite tool for all HTC phone. Download it and install it in your pc. Connect the phone and done. You can use this tool to completely sync your phone with the PC. All data will be copied to your pc. The tool allow you to sync music, gallery, calender, people, bookmarks and documents. With one click you can copy entire thing on your pc. This is the best and most effective way. I always sync my device so that one backup can remain in my pc.

HTV Vivid is a android phone. You can sync the phone with many third party applications. You can use them if you do not find HTC Sync a effective solution. On Google Play you can find ample of apps through which you can backup various things in your phone. Like data, bookmarks, etc and with one click you can restore all thing back. I think HTC Sync is enough for keeping your phone updated and also you can save your data. But if you need a more effective solution then try MoboGenie.