Thread: Flaw in icloud my document get deleted how to recover its back

Flaw in icloud my document get deleted how to recover its back

I synced my documents by means of icloud previous night on my iPad and iPhone as well as everything was worked flawlessly, but this afternoon I launch page on my iPad and all my documents appeared for a brief moment then the disappeared. The similar with my iPhone. These were important documents that I use for class. I am assuming this is a flaw in iCloud. Please help me get these back! Thanks!

Re: Flaw in icloud my document get deleted how to recover its back

Although this all thing should be happen to my document in number of presentation in keynote. But I think like it is bit of joke but there are seriously I had a term of paper on those I work on application so please fix this apple phone.

The similar thing happens to me once I restarted my IPad. Even if I go to the icloud web page, not anything happen, each and every one my spreadsheets from Numbers have vanished into thin air. I'm now glad that I just started using Numbers and didn't have anything non replaceable disappear. I finally saved my spreadsheets with the iTunes option so I could at least have a way to retrieve my spreadsheets.

Just a suggestion to future responders. Observe if you can put any potential files onto an exterior hard drive and after that eject that drive while you are done. Obviously I answer part of my question about what to do. However, I have started a discussion thread about that very feature.

Similar for me, every single one documents lost. Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Good Reader, Sketchbook. Very unsatisfactory. It look like the documents are no longer stored in my local backup so all attempts to restore them be unsuccessful. Any suggestions to get the data back are highly appreciate. Hopefully the genius guys have a solution.

Similar thing happened to me. Each occasion when I open a Pages, Keynote or Numbers, what I have there disappears. Let's hope it's there, but invisible. I had exactly the similar difficulty. This affect all iWork programs. They just disappear after a while.

Similar for me I yet setup a file to icloud from my MAC and it appear on my ipad....this morning everything is gone. No file on iCloud and no file on my ipad. When I upgrade my ipad to ios5 I misplaced all of my backup information in pages and key note. Not good. I cannot get these back. In the mean time if I create a document in iwork on my ipad or Mac the way I share it in the course of iTunes which seems to be a work around until icloud gets fixed. Very frustrating.

I filled a bug report; hopefully somebody will read it very soon. The "Genius" person couldn't help me moreover. At least in Germany. They know a smaller amount about iCloud than I do which was very disappointing.

Here's hoping it’s just a fault and the docs are still in iCloud, just not visible? Maybe apple will quickly move to offer recover from automated iCloud doc backups?

But same here. I Work doc’s successfully synced, viewable on iPad, iPhone and iCloud (via browser). Subsequently day, all iWork docs have disappeared. Also not recoverable from backup as the last computer sync has become the most current iTunes backup and older backups are not there (I thought iTunes maintained additional mobile device backups that one backup.) This previous backup didn't contain iWork docs as they had already been synced to iCloud and then had already disappeared when iPad synced to iTunes

While I having the similar issue that when I am tried to deleting an reinstall into my cloud account I was just unsuccessful to do these and all the data information are stored on my icloud account are deleted