Thread: Default LTE Speeds in HTC Vivid

Default LTE Speeds in HTC Vivid

Hey I want to know default lte speed in htc vivid. So for those already got htc vivid and are in LTE Market. What speed you are getting.

Re: Default LTE Speeds in HTC Vivid

Quote Originally Posted by sHaRiCe View Post
    Hey I want to know default lte speed in htc vivid. So for those already got htc vivid and are in LTE Market. What speed you are getting.
    I was in an area between Baltimore and DC, and have more than 44 Mb / s using the Speakeasy speed test in the browser. Do not remember the upload speed though.

Verizon Wireless announced today that it will double the data access for all at no extra cost. Hopefully AT & T to follow the leader and do the same, these high rates of fire will be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    I was in an area between Baltimore and DC, and have more than 44 Mb / s using the Speakeasy speed test in the browser. Do not remember the upload speed though.
    These speeds are quite impressive. Although I keep in mind when I first get my ray I was seeing 30 MB of Verizon, I now observe my around 16 to 18 mbps.

Maximum I've gotten so far is 55.9 Mbps and 12.3 Mbps down in Usa! The sales representative was annoyed when he saw I was in LTE unrestricted.

That is your trouble by waiting so long to jump on the bandwagon Smartphone. I love to be purchased with a really limitless plan. I love those rates of bandwidth, too. I just hope it stays that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    Maximum I've gotten so far is 55.9 Mbps and 12.3 Mbps down in Usa! The sales representative was annoyed when he saw I was in LTE unrestricted.

That is your trouble by waiting so long to jump on the bandwagon Smartphone. I love to be purchased with a really limitless plan. I love those rates of bandwidth, too. I just hope it stays that way.
    I want the same thing. The reality probably means that although usual. I think he has a good chance to stay that way, if the acquisition T-Mobile / AT&T goes through.