Thread: Upgrading from htc Inspire to htc vivid

Upgrading from htc Inspire to htc vivid

I do not know much about htc vivid or the Inspire, but I have curiosity as to who is thinking about upgrading to 4G Inspire the living. What are your thoughts?

Re: Upgrading from htc Inspire to htc vivid

kind of early to say about the battery life, but form a technical point of view is much better then inspire and even now I feel like the longest time that my inspiration. The delay from what I've noticed is much better, the dual-seems to be doing its job. The camera is definitely an improvement, and takes good quality photos with great speed, in addition with 1.3 front facing camera is quite nice. Overall I feel like it was a very good buy, especially since I love HTC products.

I have updated Inspire 4G alive today and after using it once in a while today I would say it was a good improvement. I am in the Chicago area, so the 4G LTE was a compelling cause, particularly being on a grandfathered plan unrestricted data with AT & T.

HTC inspire:-
    • Programs open faster
    • Screen Brighter
    • HTC Sense 2.1
    • Visual Voicemail
    • Data speed faster

HTC Vivid:-
    • Bigger Display
    • More Battery Life
    • HTC Sense 3.0
    • Good Camera Quality

Definitely liked the performance and feel that the Skyrocket Vivid HTC Samsung, but I prefer more Touchwiz HTC Sense and although the screen was much better live than soar.

The lack of a diversity of cases from the beginning is a trouble, Otterbox obtainable is nice and will do for now, but I prefer a belt clip and I really liked the Seidio case for Inspire.

If you are a current LTE 4G market now, this is an update of the question, no, to increase the data rate alone, plus it has everything the Inspire was fastest of the cases has a better screen and a nicer interface.

My wife and son have both inspires and is satisfied with them. I have worked with their phones, and at the same time good enough for technicians not, the Inspire phone is not enough for me. I will receive as soon as the vivid family approves the budget.

We all know by now that the phone is killer, especially for the price (although a total of $ 199 per contract, which is what I see on CT). Thank Mrnsrv mini-review, too. Thanks for your comments on the phone, yes, and his judgment about peripherals and accessories. I am involved in expanding the discussion. We do not just use the phone alone anymore, and investment protection is a good idea.

HTC're a fan, like me, that without doubt this. It’s an upgrade, not jaw dropping, but HTC / AT & T standards, is an update. It definitely feels a bit more agile and the screen is more crisp, I like so far compared to my htc inspire.