Thread: HTC Vivid Benchmark

HTC Vivid Benchmark

I recently brought htc vivid. Anyone else get terrible benchmarks in this device? I'll include some of the ones I do. It will be interesting to observe other results.

Re: HTC Vivid Benchmark

I have seen at least two side by side comparisons between the living and the Skyrocket Galaxy, and the living undoubtedly plays a secondary role for him, too.

In daily use do not really matter considering that he played with the Samsung Skyrocket stuttered at the store and the user interface and it runs very smooth. If I cannot wait for the grains as real can get the actual speed of the CPU in mind if I remember the Samsung is the same exact chip to 1.5 GHz only registered so my opinion is that they really should probably be able to get this phone a little faster than 1.5 GHz underclocked considering it is less out of the box Samsung chip OC'd it would mean a lot of profitability. Either way, I cannot wait to observe some sense optimized custom kernels and see what it can actually do. I also forget our pixel resolution is a bit better than most likely do part of punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    In daily use do not really matter considering that he played with the Samsung Skyrocket stuttered at the store and the user interface and it runs very smooth. If I cannot wait for the grains as real can get the actual speed of the CPU in mind if I remember the Samsung is the same exact chip to 1.5 GHz only registered so my opinion is that they really should probably be able to get this phone a little faster than 1.5 GHz underclocked considering it is less out of the box Samsung chip OC'd it would mean a lot of profitability. Either way, I cannot wait to observe some sense optimized custom kernels and see what it can actually do. I also forget our pixel resolution is a bit better than most likely do part of punctuation.
    Why the hell did OC a chip manufacturer? These chips are intended to function at 1.5 since then showed that these chips from Qualcomm, HTC decided to underclock these 1.2 GHz, due to cause might be the battery.

This phone leaves much to be desired when it comes to softness, my dad has an evo 3d and rom for some reason that seems to work much smoother than this phone, it seems that this rom is lacking in that department. I'm sure it's software, since they are using the same exact hardware. The phone is smooth, but not as soft as 3 evo. I wake this thing in an instant when the root is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    Why the hell did OC a chip manufacturer? These chips are intended to function at 1.5 since then showed that these chips from Qualcomm, HTC decided to underclock these 1.2 GHz, due to cause might be the battery.

This phone leaves much to be desired when it comes to softness, my dad has an evo 3d and rom for some reason that seems to work much smoother than this phone, it seems that this rom is lacking in that department. I'm sure it's software, since they are using the same exact hardware. The phone is smooth, but not as soft as 3 evo. I wake this thing in an instant when the root is available.
    I think there may be a bad unit. This phone is as smooth as any I have a stutter seen. Not found in ALL. Benchmarks are useless for most cases

How does the device actually feel? He was incredibly gentle when he played briefly with him. I necessitate people to put less weight on the benchmarks.

It is actually very soft. They have never noticed slowdowns in particular in comparison with others. In addition to more than once probably has its roots will OC the CPU speed beyond the actual file that the processor is supposed that they ought to make things much smoother. Of course at the expense of battery life, but even if the University of California, when the screen is off should not feel too bad unless you are constantly on the phone, in which case you probably want the University California, when the screen is on as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    It is actually very soft. They have never noticed slowdowns in particular in comparison with others. In addition to more than once probably has its roots will OC the CPU speed beyond the actual file that the processor is supposed that they ought to make things much smoother. Of course at the expense of battery life, but even if the University of California, when the screen is off should not feel too bad unless you are constantly on the phone, in which case you probably want the University California, when the screen is on as well.
    No I have a awful unit. I never said I stutter, I just said that the rom does not feel as clean as it should be. I have no stuttering what so ever, I hate the late shift at times.