Thread: How to capture blurred background pictures on Panasonic Lumix FZ45

How to capture blurred background pictures on Panasonic Lumix FZ45

Panasonic Lumix FZ45 camera I buy in last week and now I faced few issues onto it. Actually it is not an bug but I want some information about it. I need to capture some images with the help of this Panasonic Lumix FZ45 camera. These images should be necessary to came with blurred background pictures. If any user have knows setting of this camera that help me to do this task, and then please suggest me this setting. I’m really thankful to that person in advance.

Re: How to capture blurred background pictures on Panasonic Lumix FZ45

I have an similar configuration based camera and for doing this capturing the background pictures on my camera I always use the 'portrait' mode. This mode is being always helped me to do this task. You need to use this mode and check what result arrives onto it. With the help of this mode you can only capture the 'portrait' picture and not the landscape pictures. This is best for making blurred background images.

If you want to use this 'portrait' mode on this camera and capture blurred background pictures then follow below mentioned process:
    • First make sure that this 'portrait' mode is ON.
    • If it is ON then gather your equipment.
    • Fill the frame with the subject.
    • Focus on eyes.
    • Takes number of images with the lens wide-open and stopped down one or two stops.

This process will be help to capture all the images with an blurred background images. Hence use this process and check your captured images on this camera.

Just using the 'intelligent' mode, and zooming in, I got this result. That’s it. I don’t have to be need to do any special task onto it. I use this option in moist of the time and my Panasonic camera provides this option. Hence I would be say that use this option and check its result.

By default all programs have the page orientation and printer pages setup in portrait mode. In simple word, when we print some images there is only two mode present onto it. They are 'portrait' mode and landscape mode. Both are define different landscape with their own orientation features. Portrait page mode Term used to describe a monitor display or printer printout that is taller than it is wide. By doing this capture blurred background pictures process, you need to ON the 'portrait' mode onto this camera. You can easily found it onto setting menu of the camera. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

Portrait modes of the Panasonic Lumix FZ45 camera also offer few sub options. You need to use this option and check what result arrives onto it. this is best for taking brilliant images.

You can do what you want with your camera with the help of setting F-stop and Shutter time option available onto setting menu. Hence use this option and set it to the proper stage. This is really works well and in response it gives you the excellent background images without cutting any important part of the frame image. Hence try this simple thing and check what images arrives onto your camera.

Talk about f-stops and shutter speeds can confuse beginning photographers. But later on photographers have to be habit about it and they can be loved to use this option onto their camera. A photograph's exposure determines how light or dark an image will appear when it captures the images of specific selected frame. The other shutter will be use to predetermine the time and quality of the selected frame. Hence I would be say that if photographers have been able to use this option, then it better for such photographers to capture some excellent blurred background pictures.

I am not a great photographer but i love to capture still. I use this mentioned option onto my HTC mobile phone. Yes, few of the htc or any other smartphone or iPhone has being provide this facility to take the blurred background pictures. This is really great for users.

I have to move my old camera around a bit (and forward and back) to help it focus. There is an automatic mode option present on my camera. That works to fix this issue. Now with the help of this camera I can capture different images with it. You can also try to access the automatic option onto your camera and check its result on your camera. This will be beneficial for you to take some brilliant images.

Automatic mode, 'intelligent' mode, f-stops and shutter speeds and Portrait modes has been present on the setting menu of the Panasonic camera. We need to found this option and take its advantage at correct level and correct time. Manual of the camera also provide the help to access this advanced features of the camera. You can read its full details onto this manual. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.