Thread: How is HSPA speed in HTC vivid?

How is HSPA speed in HTC vivid?

Hi, I am about to buy this phone but still before that was about to know as how is the HSPA speed in the mobile, is it really worth buying the phone or what? Because see if we are not getting that expected speed with the phone than i don’t think it is good to have this phone because the older models than this can also provide very good speed thus expecting quite more speed with the phone, any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: How is HSPA speed in HTC vivid?

i would like to suggest you that you should not by this phone as i have already tested the phone’s HSPA speed and really, it is quite awful. Still i am in doubt whether there could be some other speed measure in other countries or region or what? Because it might be possible that you may get better speed at wherever you stay, thus it would be better if you wait until some reviews came out for the same.

I would like to recommend you that you should get the newer skyrocket from the Samsung rather than this one because I have seen the speed difference in both the phone The HTC Vivid an average of just over 17Mbps and up to 9.4 Mbps up whereas Skyrocket the Samsung managed to 16.5Mbps down and 8.3Mbps up. And when it comes to download both the phones from time to time peak speeds of about 20Mbps approximately. It is not systematically consistent results and taking into report the modify from one test to an additional, though i have mentioned above like you should have skyrocket but still I'm not actually prepared to proclaim either a phone absolute victor in a race - there are merely numerous variables. But I would say that even with reasonable LTE coverage, you can wait for reliable downloads of at least 15Mbps, an enhancement over HSPA +.

though i am agree with the above user but still The speed examinations are not at all times precisely measure the real world, of course. while downloading big files with the phones' built-in browsers, I've got about 100 megabytes per minute in both the phones. A Flow YouTube and Netflix commenced approximately at once, and downloads of mainly Android market is ended download even previous to the notice of discharge on the screen timeout.

And off course when it comes to HSPA speed as well, it always depends upon the network operator as well, since as far as i know you can have superior speed only at AT&T rather than any other network.

i would say you should ask to their customer support as they must have tested all this thing before launching the phone, in fact they can have much better results for the same.