Thread: On HTC Vivid, At&t is restricting on lte

On HTC Vivid, At&t is restricting on lte

Hey all, I am getting problem with my new HTC vivid which I bought from the At&t. and with this, I am getting problem that is now it restricts me lots of sites and even on the market some apps. I am not getting here that why I am getting this type of the problem and also I am trying to resolve this type of the problem but still no any suggestion in this case. Can here anyone suggest me about the suggestion on this problem?? Please reply me back if anyone have the good suggestion about this. And I return the phone because of this crap and after 8 years with at&t I canceled my service.

Re: On HTC Vivid, At&t is restricting on lte

Well, I am not getting the difference over here, and this is because on my iPhone I was using an unlimited plan for $30mon, with this vivid, I am charged $30mon for unlimited. And for that reason only, I am not getting the difference over here. But I am hoping that it is not something obvious but as far as I can tell, its the same service except I have 4. What you all people will say for this case?? And after searching for the reason for this, I get the problem over here. And I came to know that this is restricting data intensive apps. And I think that so many of the people are doing data intensive apps on the network, it will make it slow and might even crash it. And I can also say here that when I am going to the local theme park at that time I found there that no one can hardly use the internet on there phones cause its so slow that many times it will just time out. So many of the users of the At&t are having this problem and they are trying to resolve this problem but still they can’t do this.

Ok, now because of that I think that people cannot hog so much data and also this will not kill the network. And for getting this functionality again, I will suggest you that you have to root the phone, and kill some background app. After doing this, I am sure that you all people will get full functionality again. Try with this.

Hey, can here anyone tell me that are this issues only happening to those with the grandfathered data plan??? Please reply me back for that and also tell me back if anyone have is using the LTE area with a tiered plan that are having similar issues with definite webpages and apps killing or not working? If yes, then please reply me back about this. I am asking this because, me too also having the same problem and for getting resolve this problem I have tried with the so many of the suggestion but no one of working in my case. Please reply me back about my suggestion.

Dude, I am not having any kind of grandfathered plans. But still I am getting this type of the same problem. In my case, let me tell you all that I thought maybe if being on the enterprise data plan might remove the blocking and changed to the 4GB Enterprise Data, but still I being blocked. If anyone have the suggestion about this then please reply me back about this.

fine first I am happy they are warning things as stated before it will stay network intensive stuff down which should in revolve make the network in universal function better. Also if I recall properly on a different device there where apps that were blocked from being installed over 3g but once root was get it was bypassed so I wouldn't worry about it too badly much allowing for I think the alter was in the software.

Yes friends, and I have seen the news and on that I get that they going to restrict phone calls too??? I am not getting the reason about this but I am sure that they are going to do this thing. What you all will say in this case??

I have seen that AT&T have promises for the field trials of LTE this year. And they have also promises about the soft launch that resemble AT&T's rollout of 7.2Mbps technology. And also they have promised about the transfer rates of 140-300Mbps. But here I am sure that LTE can't come soon enough. What you all will say for this??