Thread: Motorola Defy Camera quality deteriorated after flashed to MIUI ROM

Motorola Defy Camera quality deteriorated after flashed to MIUI ROM

I am really excited now because I have got my defy. It was my every dreamed phone. However after flashed to MIUI ROM I have observed that the camera snapshot quality get worse extremely... I have searched everywhere to get the proper fix for this issue but anywhere I didn’t see any posts regarding the discussion on this topic or issue. What would be the solution for this then?

Re: Motorola Defy Camera quality deteriorated after flashed to MIUI ROM

Not too certain like I don't run MIUI other than you might would like to attempt clearing the cache as well as data for the camera app and observe if that makes whichever dissimilarity?

To fix it without losing flash:
    Settings> Applications> Manage Applications> (wait for it to load)> All> Camera> delete data and erase cache.

I have found the problem. To solve it we must go to settings Teleon - Applications - Application manager. Here we look for the camera application and press the Delete button data. This solves the problem and again the camera work properly. I do not know what data were stored in this section, but has all the earmarks of being the state data of the last run of the camera. Probably, in the Froyo update these data were not deleted and the status data from the old version would cause the camera to malfunction. If someone can document what data we delete I appreciate it. But hey, good notice is that the camera has a solution. I can keep with me in my Defy Froyo.

I know that some system files are corrupted. According to my internal memory and SD format. After a backup of course.

Then if anyone has had this problem I hope you respond and tell you how to restore proper operation.