Thread: Apple’s iOS 5.0.1 battery fix update for iPhone 4S did not help much

Apple’s iOS 5.0.1 battery fix update for iPhone 4S did not help much

Guys I am getting to hear a lot of news from various sources saying that the iOS 5.0.1 update for the iPhone 4S is of no use at all. Is that true if there is anyone who is having the iOS 5.0.1 update in their phone and experiencing some problems then I would ask them to report if what are the problems that you are facing. It would be better If you can give me some replies as soon as possible on the same that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Apple’s iOS 5.0.1 battery fix update for iPhone 4S did not help much

Quote Originally Posted by Falak View Post
    Guys I am getting to hear a lot of news from various sources saying that the iOS 5.0.1 update for the iPhone 4S is of no use at all. Is that true if there is anyone who is having the iOS 5.0.1 update in their phone and experiencing some problems then I would ask them to report if what are the problems that you are facing. It would be better If you can give me some replies as soon as possible on the same that’s what I want to say here.
    Dude the battery has worsened after the update that’s what I can say here. I tested my phones battery in the flight mode and I saw that 6% of the battery was lost without even touching the phone. All I can say that the battery woes for the iPhone 4S users has increased further, that’s what I want to comment over here.

Yes he is absolutely correct the same is the problem here while testing my phone with the keeping wifi on and also tested some applications you will not believe that within one hour more than 10 percent of the battery was lost out and I can easily say that before the update the battery performance was much better that’s what I can say here.
    That’s it from my side for you.

As such I cannot find any noticeable difference over here since the battery is performing averagely I cannot find much difference with the update.

However it is very interesting to see that this update brought to our notice that a possible hack could have happened in the near future. Nice that they have fixed up this loophole in the security that’s something great.

I haven’t updated yet however after reading the articles that you have written I don’t think of going with the update at all, that’s what I want to say here. however after the update if nothing is improving then whats the need for the update.

So I am better with the current update that I am having right now, that’s all I have to say here.

Ok thanks that you did mention about the same i was going to suggest one of my friend about the said update and luckily that i did not suggest him, otherwise this update would have not yielded any results to him.

So thanks a lot for letting me know about the shortcomings of the iOS 5.0.1 update.