Thread: Does HTC vivid has gorilla glass display ?

Does HTC vivid has gorilla glass display ?

HI, is there anybody over here having the mobile i have mentioned in the title, because i am also about to buy the same phone but still was quite confused about the phone as whether it has gorilla glass display or not, because if the phone won’t have any such display then also again it is worthless as we must have to buy screen guard for the phone. Anyways any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Does HTC vivid has gorilla glass display ?

as you have mentioned like you are about to buy the phone but still i would say this is not the phone which is worth buying because have you looked at its hardware specification, it is almost useless. Ni fact i am not able to figure out why HTC have made such a crap after such good mobiles. Anyways as far as you query is concern I’d say i am not sure about the same but still would like to recommend you that you should try to get some idea from their official website, have you ever been through that website?

yeah i have already checked their website but still did not get any such information regarding the display. I hope you must be talking about this one only.

see though you have gorilla glass display on the phone but still i would say you must have to make use of screen protector for the same or else you’ll surely get some problem with the mobile’s display, thus though you get any such mobile you should get the screen guard for sure.

And let me tell you as the phone wont comprise any such display you are expecting, because after seeing their website i came to that you’ll get 4.5-inch 540x960 qHD super LCD screen with the phone you have mentioned.