Thread: not able to record video with clockworkmod 7 on Motorola defy

not able to record video with clockworkmod 7 on Motorola defy

As I am using the Motorola defy I have got some problems regarding the camera , the problem is that I am not able to record the video from past few days as whenever I try to record the video what happens is that the app freezes and I am not able to record the videos. So if anyone knowing how can I get back to the original form of camera mode? So guys if anyone knowing about this then do share with me.

re: not able to record video with clockworkmod 7 on Motorola defy

See if you are having problem with the camera then I would tell you that you should try reinstalling the app and try again after that as previously I had the same problem and was not able to do the same and I tried reinstalling the app and now it is working well. So I would suggest you the same and see that whether you are able to record the camera or not.

Even I have the similar type problem but what I want to know is that what happens is that I am able to shoot the video camera but what happens is that in half of the screen the camera is working properly but in half of the screen the it stucks in one of the point. For this I tried rebooting the phone and still have the same issue. So what can be done for this type of the issue do anyone have the idea regarding this issue.

If you have the problem with recording of video then I would try doing this. What you have to do is that you need to go to the phone settings ==>then go to the application ==> manage application ==> All ==>go to camera ==> clear cache and data from this and reboot the phone and see are you able to record the video with your camera or not. I hope doing this should solve out your problems.

I have followed the same procedure mention above and I must say that still I am having the same problem and could not record the video properly is there any other solution apart from this through which I could solve the problem.

If you still you have not cleared out your problem then for this I would suggest only one thing is that since you are not able to record the video through your camera after trying the above procedure then for this I would say that there is only thing that could solve your problem is that you should try contacting the Motorola support care and try discussing the issue regarding your camera. I am sure that they will find the solution and will able to fix your problem. So according to me you should try contacting the Motorola support care for better solution.