Thread: motorola Defy+ getting lagging

motorola Defy+ getting lagging

HI, I have recently purchased a newer defy+ for myself and everything was just working perfectly but don’t know what happened to the mobile as of now whenever I try to access the game and application that I have stored in the memory card. And the worst thing over here is like I am not getting what could be the problem because I have gotten the problem for the first time, before that the phone were working properly. Is there anybody having same problem with this phone? Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: motorola Defy+ getting lagging

I think there could be some problem with the memory card that you have inserted in the mobile or with the data that you have stored in the SD card, if there is some important data stored in the SD card then you should try to get it backup and then format the memory card once in the mobile and then see what happens, because see normally phone gets hanged because of such unnecessary data stored in the mobile. Thus make sure there isn’t any such data in the card, anyways if you get It formatted then its far much better option to you.

have you ever tried resetting the firmware of the phone, because I think this could be some problem with the firmware only and will be resolved after resetting the firmware, I used to get such problems with the phone whenever I install any third party application which is actually not exactly intended for the mobile I am using.

I hope you must be aware about the resetting process as the soft resetting will let you allow to restore all the factory settings that you have gotten when you had bought the phone and another one is hard resetting which will let you allow to restore each and every data presented in the phone at the time of purchasing.

But still over here you should make sure whether you have made backup of the data because hard resetting will restore the data replacing the current one so obviously you’ll get all the data wiped out from the phone.

as the above user mentioned third party application are the only cause which can result in such way, thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to remove all such applications and games you have installed in your phone and then see what happens whether you are getting the same result or what?

Its not that Bigger issue with the phone but still see there are several instance at which the mobile cause this kind of problems, thus can you please let us know the exact thing properly?

- Are your getting this problem while charging ?

- Or while playing games on the mobile ?

- Or while accessing any rich textured application?

- Or while playing any high resolution videos?

It would be better for you as well to get the proper solution if you mention the exact cause with y our phone.

As mentioned above if suppose you in doubt with some of your games or application then you can have option over here as try to remove those content and then see what happens rather you can simply reinstall them as well.

well, if you are still pursuing the same problem that surely means there could be some hardware problem in the phone because as far as smartphones are concerned they always comprises a processor and a GPU thus over here GPU is actually intended for processing with the graphics and as per your query it seems like you must be having problem with the real texture in the game and the application isn’t it? So it might have been possible that the GPU chip installed in the phone might have been corrupted. See we can’t figure out what could be the problem this way rather it needs to be replaced somehow after proper testing then only you’ll just get rid out of your phone and will work perfectly again.

- I think there could be some real issue with the OS that you have installed in the phone rather than any hardware, because once I was also getting the same kind of problem and after reinstall the firmware everything was working fine again, and hope you must be understood what could be my recommendation over here. I know resetting the firmware is always a good rather best way but still I m sure the problem will be fixed only after updating the firmware of the phone.

Well according to me it would be better if you visit the service center for the same because it might be possible that the hardware in the phone might have been corrupted rather than the software, see I am not surely saying but this is just an assumption. And after all if suppose you have already done with the firmware resetting but still pursuing the same problem that simply means there is some problem with the hardware.

And I personally believe that it would be better to visit the service center over here rather than continuing this way because it might cause some another problem with the phone which is not right now but might occur.

I was also thinking about the same thing as it would be better to test the whole phone rather than continuing this way from the service center. Anyways thanks for the suggestions.