Thread: want to confirm that htc rezound is a world phone

want to confirm that htc rezound is a world phone

I have gone theough many specification on website and many artucles related the htc rezound but there is no precise confirmation from anywhere that this phone supports the GSM netwwork. Because I heard from many friends and also read the article in one of the magazines that this phone will support the GSM network outside the US and it is has been approved by FCC. So I want to confirm wheteher it is true or not.

Re: want to confirm that htc rezound is a world phone

See if you have read some articles regarding the available of the GSM network then l would say that I have not heard any confirmation for available for the GSM network. And the phone comes with support of CDMA network.

I have not heard any such news or any such things related to the support of the GSM network for the htc rezound phone. As far as I know the htc rezound smartphone only supports the CDMA network not only in the US but all over the world. And if you want to have the confirmation for this then you can just have a look on the htc offficial website and other phone related website which has officially specs for the htc rezound phone. I think seeing yourself would have proper confirmation instead of beleiving to other peeple.

Even I have seen in some of the website that the phone will be available for the GSM users and if it is true then I would definetly go for buying it.

As you want to buy the battery for the htc rezound then let me tell you that battery price for this phone is $69.90. so if you are thinking of buying the battery then you would go with it. but also see other westores for better offer on battery for the htc rezound smartphone.