Thread: Unable play games and system crashes in Dell Streak 7 with Honeycomb 3.2

Unable play games and system crashes in Dell Streak 7 with Honeycomb 3.2

I have recently purchased Dell Streak 7 tablet and this device is very nice with all the features which I required. In my tablet I have started experiencing some problems. Most of the games in my device does not run and I am not able my device crashes randomly. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is annoying for me. What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Unable play games and system crashes in Dell Streak 7 with Honeycomb 3.2

If you are trying to run Tegra games in your Dell streak 7 then it will run as Tegra games are not compatible with honeycomb. As far as I know Tegra games works fine with the Froyo only. If you are facing problem with any other game then I think there might be something wrong with the game installation. I think you should try to solve this problem by installing the game in your Dell Streak 7 again and after installing the game in your Dell Streak 7 again you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

As far as the system crashing problem are concern I would first like to know that is this problem started after installing any specific application in your device. If this problem has started after installing any specific application then you have to uninstall that application from your tablet and after removing that application from your tablet you have to turn off the Dell streak 7 and after that you have to turn on the Dell streak 7 again and after Turing on the Dell streak 7 you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If you are facing the same problem after performing the above given steps also then I think you should try to solve this problem by resetting your Dell streak 7 and after resetting the device your problem might get solved.

Yes I am totally agree with the above solution by resetting the device this problem can get solved. I am also a user of Dell streak and there was similar problem occurred with my device and after that I have take the backup of all the data from my device and after that I have don’t restore factory setting. Now after doing the restore factory setting in my device the entire problem get solved.

I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.

If you want to reset your Dell streak then you have to follow these steps.
    • First you have to press the home button.
    • After that you have to go to the setting .
    • On the setting you have to select the option called privacy.
    • After selecting the privacy option you have to select the factory data reset.
    • Now after that you have to tap on the reset tablet option.
    • Now after you see the warning you have to select the erase everything option.

I have read the solution which you have provided and first I tried to solve this issue by uninstalling the applications which I have installed recently in my device and after that also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the Dell streak device and after resetting the Dell streak device also I am still facing the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Thank you in advance.

I think you need to contact the Dell service center and after that you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing with your Dell streak and after that they will check your device and then they will give your proper solution regarding your problem.

I really appreciate your help. After referring your above reply I have visited Dell service center and after that I have tell them my problem regarding system crashing and after that they have checked my tablet and they have find the hardware fault and now I may be get replacement of the device.