Thread: Bugs and crash errors are found In the Android Developer Console

Bugs and crash errors are found In the Android Developer Console

Are some users seeing this?I had a bunch of (because repaired) bugs in my applications, and had a little earlier and present Crash Error reports. A several of weeks ago I got 2 bug reports on the similar issue but when I'd click to outlook I'd only make out one report. I went ahead and marked the 1 bug as old. I believe now that this was the 1st sign of the issues. Today, I observed a fresh bug report (almost certainly connected to a fresh bug I just establish and dealt with). Difficult to tell for the reason that when I'd click the "new" link the resulting page had NO bugs on it. I triggered the latest bug in my application (as set up from the Android Market) and filed a bug report. The amount of reports and exclusive bugs ticked up but... not anything is visible at all! Then I went to the previous bugs, saw the single old bug and noticeable it as latest. Now, I have three "fresh" bugs (with four reports), but I cannot perceive any of them. This is absolutely a bug in the Developer Console.

re: Bugs and crash errors are found In the Android Developer Console

Fine , there are some type of issue list which is provided by Google please check this and wait for further updates . use Google search for that.

I have the similar problem. For some week now, I cannot see information of the latest crash reports.Only the previous crash information is shown. And When I attempt to contact latest crash errors... it's listing the ones that were noticeable as previous. Or it says I have some latest crash errors but I can't observe or right to use them at all. It is a quite annoying as I just updated /changed my application last night.

Have you ever try reported to your crash details to this link: http://www.google.com/support/androi...tact_type=bugs
    That link might be take care of as a bug details report and may not discover instant replies but this one, I consider, demands a respond though a dissimilar title. Hope you hear from search engines like Google. Please post back the reply (or about the holdup) for the community to advantage.

Follow-up: The problem has been noticeable as determined and certainly I can now observe all my crash reports details. Gratefully they all come into view to be for until that time resolute issues. :-D thankfulness for the support! (Possibly sooner or later I'll be on the supplementary side of the Google equation...)