Thread: SlingPlayer apps is not working on Windows phone mango

SlingPlayer apps is not working on Windows phone mango

I had just recently installed the Mango to bring up to date last night and so far the whole thing works well, apart from for the SlingPlayer app. This just so occurs to be one of my the majority utilized apps when watching live TV commencing from my phone, as well as the majority expensive app I have encompassed for my Windows Phone. It seems that in this case, you do not acquire what you pay for! It's not completely broken with the intention of I be able to launch the app and it determine to connect to my slingbox no tribulations. On the other hand, on one occasion you change the channel or bring up the guide, the screen goes grey. Anybody else out there has encompassed this experience.

Re: SlingPlayer apps is not working on Windows phone mango

Is there technical contact information in sequence in the app. With the intention of cert requirement to facilitate numerous users complained regarding having to implement so it was made a recommendation, with the intention of might be extremely handy for you right at present. If there is no contact information in the app, abscond a message in the evaluations on Marketplace and anticipate they read it. I in addition have similar issue. Subsequent to upgrading to Mango version or description, Sling player hangs and stuck at optimization.

What be able to I do regarding this. I got rid of the mango upgrading by restoring my phone to settings previous to I upgraded and Slingplayer tranquil does not work. Does anybody be familiar with how to fix this tribulations. I feel affection for my slinglayer and I by no means might have upgraded my phone if I knew this would occur.

Just present desired to let you be familiar with that most of them are aware of the issue by means of a number of phones with the intention of have comprised and been upgraded to Mango and they are working to acquire it fixed in an to bring up to date to SlingPlayer. Most of them are extremely sorry for the inconvenience! They determine to post several updates we have commencing from our engineers as almost immediately as we be familiar with more.

Well, not merely has Slingplayer Mobile for Windows Phone not been efficient to take benefit of the innovative Mango enhancements, additional than at present the current version or description of the app is not working appropriately on phones to bring up to date to Mango. The player starts up okay, additional than is attractive much broken subsequent to that. Here are a number of evaluations recently position on the Zune Marketplace: subsequent to upgrading to Mango, the app determine to stream OK as long as you do not endeavor to change the channel or pull up a guide.

When you do moreover of these things, the screen goes grey for an interlude of time 1.5 minutes when endeavoring to cursor down in my TV guide previous to recovering. This creates the app practically unusable. My expectation, for such an luxurious ($30) app, is with the intention of Sling be supposed to be applying resources to fix this tribulations as almost immediately as possible be supposed to be have been fixed prior to the official rollout of Mango. I anticipate a Mango update is obtainable almost immediately for this "must have" application."

I necessitate an update for Mango. Not working to any further extent. It was working well. At present there are issues subsequent to mango update. Grayed out. Be obliged to acquire updated. The Screen goes grey and is extremely sluggish when utilizing with Mango.

The similar tribulations here on Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango). The Video streams extremely well, other than press several button on the remote and screen goes grey by means of a sluggish progress indicator, lasting at least 30 seconds. At the end of the long delay it come into view with the intention of the remote key if finally transmitted to the TiVo. Extremely frustrating. Numerous free apps have encompassed and updated for Mango quickly. This $30 app be supposed to have completed the similar.

I do not be familiar with if an to bring up to date to Slingplayer for Windows Phone is coming, other than it convinced well superior, and almost immediately. The Slingplayer is attractive much broken at present on phones updated to 7.5 Mango. The majority recent reviews on the Zune Marketplace give additional testaments as to the tribulations through Slingplayer on Mango.