Thread: HTC Vigor is best compared with nexus prime and ip4s

HTC Vigor is best compared with nexus prime and ip4s

I seem few videos of smartphone and I like three android based smartphone. They are HTC Vigor with nexus prime and iPhone 4s. When I try to check best mobile phone between this three, HTC Vigor is best mobile phone. After seeing the press shots for this phone and having been waiting in last few days. According to the two different sources, the HTC Vigor will have the 4G LTE and a powerful 1.5GHz dual-core processor, but it's the Beats Audio support that is excellent. Nexus prime, and ip4s LOOK nice but in the long run i think it will slow down the phone. ICS is running on both smartphone with lte hd sense 3.5 phone. I’m not a big fan of any one smartphone or not a manufacturer but I think the vigor is slipping away. What do you think about it? Anything related to this will be appreciates. Thanks.

Re: HTC Vigor is best compared with nexus prime and ip4s

HTC Rezound is a tri Band CDMA mobile phone that launched by HTC mobile. While Nexus prime is launched by Samsung and other iPhone 4s is an Apple product. HTC Rezound is still now not come into market but rumors has been say that this is one of the best configuration based mobile phone so ever. All those specifications sound almost too nice to be true, but keeping in mind the product real performance has been come after launching this mobile phone.

It embraces our vision to that this HTC mobile phone has provided similar kind of features as compared with the other mobile phone. I'm so tempted to switch to the 4S just to switch it up but I don't think I'd be able to return to a 3G only device.

Apple iPhone 4S smartphone contains features 3G, 3.5 inch LED-backlit IPS TFT display, 8 MP cameras, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth. Battery life has been an issue for the iPhone 4S since it went on sale October 14. Hence I would be say that the HTC Rezound is best compared with the mobile phone. Most of the time mobile user wants to play games or surfing internet onto it for long time and if such iPhone 4s gives battery life problem, then this is really problematic for mobile user. While HTC Rezound is being contains superior battery life with various features and hence this will be suitable for any mobile phone user.

Specification of all the three smartphone devices is being incredible but compared to other phones, HTC Rezound is still not come on market. It comes at November 14, 2011. After this date, you can see that this is one of the best configuration based mobile phone. It is the first smartphone in the US to feature Beats Audio from Beats Electronics. The Rezound has a matte back cover surrounding an island of ridges on its backing, to help with grip. Lot of user likes it design and all other related features onto this mobile phone.

I have experience about the Samsung Nexus prime and it gives so much compatibility problem at the time of installing any applications onto it. Hence I would be expecting that new launched HTC will not make such issue.

HTC phones are solidly built and that interesting patterning on the back does give it a little extra character. It is HTC's U.S. Answers to its Europe and Asia model HTC Sensation XL, an advanced version of HTC Sensation 4G. As you know latest Android handset arriving to the Big Red is the HTC Rezound, so surely this is a new 4G LTE enabled.

HTC Rezound is a tri Band CDMA mobile phone that launched by HTC mobile. It is running on Android Gingerbread 2.3.4 operating system. While the other nexus prime and ip4s is also capable to run the same version of the android OS. Hence if you have experience with this nexus prime and ip4s, then you don’t need to buy this new HTC Rezound for better experience. Only additional feature is to be Beats Audio application from Beats Electronics. Hence decision is yours. You want to take this decision.

I'm not really done with the Vigor personally. But I think this is also one of high configuration based mobile phone. as per few videos shows more information about it, this is really great for any user who want to buy this mobile phone. The configuration of other Nexus prime and iPhone 4s mobile phone is being also best you can see that many user like the way this mobile phone behave onto different environment without giving any complex difficulty onto it.

The HTC Rezound will be available in Verizon stores starting November 14 for $299 on a two-year contract. Then buy this mobile phone and compared its performance with the other two mobile phones. You can also take help of the third party site for getting more information about this mobile phone. Hence this is main way to avoid any problem of this mobile phone.

Only on Android would somebody list out the reasons they are done with a phone that they have never even seen or touched. These three mobile phones contain similar android mobile OS but the other application and features of this device is being slightly different. You can get more information onto official as well as third party site. This is beneficial for you. Also manual of the mobile phone gives you more details about it.