Thread: Is the bootloader be locked on HTC Rezound

Is the bootloader be locked on HTC Rezound

I was searching for some answer on Google regarding the HTC Rezound but unluckily I am not able to find the proper answer for this. I want to purchase this phone but I am looking for the Bootloader which is there on the phone is been locked or it is been unlocked. If it is unlocked, it better not encrypted like other smartphone. If anyone who is still using this phone please confirm me about this if you could able to find out. Any help to fix this issue will be helpful to me.

Re: Is the bootloader be locked on HTC Rezound

No official word, but it will be locked. HTC and Verizon Wireless have jointly announced the HTC Rezound smartphone with Beats Audio but in that time, they have not discussed about it. It features 3G, 4.3″ S-LCD capacitive touch screen, 8 MP cameras, Wi-Fi, GPS. this is real condition and if you want some more information about it you need to completely read the articles of the manufacturer regarding this issue.

I don't think Google Experience phones have locked bootloader. There is so many such kind of smartphone present in the market and they have provided similar unlocked bootloader format mobile phone. HTC has been a tad back as well as forth on the condition of their mobile’s bootloaders like of late. Well, a lot of people are getting good battery life without roots or running on custom kernels. Hence unlocked HTC Rezound is also good option for you.

I agree. I'm on the side that thinks this will be fully unlocked and untouched by Verizon. Yeah its definitely completely unlocked and ready to go. I read its related articles and mostly important that few Articles have sure about this mobile phone is to be come with the unlocked HTC Rezound. For more information about this issue, you can take advice of official expert person. As well as user guide manual also discuss more things about it.

The HTC Rezound phone ever made with its 720p RGB LCD display, LTE connectivity and 8MP camera capable of 1080p HD recording. HTC promised everyone that come August we would be able to unlock our bootloaders and so far they have stayed true to their promise. Hence I am 100% sure that this mobile phone has been come with the unlocked bootloader. It also contains custom kernel facility. Hence you can use it as per your own demand. But main thing about this mobile phone is it doesn't encrypt it.