Thread: Getting Audio distortion while playing albums in Dell Studio 1555

Getting Audio distortion while playing albums in Dell Studio 1555

Everything was working fine in my Dell Studio 1555 laptop and suddenly it has started giving me problem. Now whenever play any CD is in laptop CD drive at that time I get audio distortion. I don’t know what is wrong with my laptop but this problem is really annoying for me. If anyone has solution regarding this then please let me know.

Re: Getting Audio distortion while playing albums in Dell Studio 1555

Are you facing this problem while playing ant particular CD in your laptop or you are facing this issue while playing all CD in your laptop. If this problem is coming with any particular CD then problem is with your CD and if problem occurs with every CD then it means something wrong with your laptop.

According to me you should RIP some of the tracks from your CD and after that you have to play that in your laptop and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. If after ripping the tracks also same problem is coming then there might be something to do with the DVD drive.

If you don’t know about how to RIP the audio CD in your laptop then you can follow this steps. First you have to insert the audio CD in your DVD drive of your laptop and after inserting the audio CD in your DVD drive you have to open the windows media player. Now after that you have to click on the RIP CD option which you will find beside the create playlist option. Now after that you have to RIP the CD and then you have to check what the result is.

There are many ripping tool available on the internet. If you don’t want to use the windows media player to RIP your audio CD then you can download any of the tool from internet and then install in your laptop and RIP the CDs. I hope after that your problem might get solved.

Have you tried to solve this problem by running the Dell Diagnostic tool in your laptop? If you have not tried then you should run the Dell Diagnostic tool in your laptop and after running that you have to check whether it detects any problem or not.

In my laptop I was facing the same issue with the audio while playing the tracks from the audio CDs and after that first I thought that problem is with my DVD drive and after searching on the internet I have to know that this type problem can get solved by reinstalling the sound drivers and after that I have uninstall the sound drivers from my laptop and then I have restart the laptop and then I have installed the sound drivers again in my laptop and after installing the drivers in my laptop my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem might get solved.

Well after looking at your solution I have first ripped all the tracks from my audio CD and after that also it was giving me same problem. Now after that I have reinstalled the sound drivers in my laptop and after reinstalling the sound drivers in my laptop also same problem is coming in my laptop. Now sometime when i play tracks which are saved in my laptop at that time also I get Audio distortion. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Is there anything wrong with hardware of my laptop?

Yes I think there might be something wrong with any of the hardware part of your laptop. I think you should visit the Dell service center and you have to ask for the solution about this problem and after that they will check your laptop and solve your problem.