Thread: comparison of screen for htc rezound

comparison of screen for htc rezound

As going through the specification of the htc rezound , I found out the screen of the htc rezound comes with the S-LCD. So I want to know what may be the difference between the super amoled screen and the S-LCD screen. As galaxy nexus prime are providing the screen with the super amoled . which one is better.

Re: comparison of screen for htc rezound

As you want to know the difference between the super amoled and the SLCD. Then let me tell you that, the super amoled screen has got the organic compound which is used in the screen and they do not have good life. And as comparing with the SLCD I would ay that the screen of the SLCD is far better then the superamoled. So I would say that the SLCD has got the better screen and it is good to have in the htc rezound

I am using the superamoled screen phone and would tell you that the screen of the superamoled is not much good then the SLCD and would rather swap the screen if got the chance.

Let me explain you that the screen of the htc rezound is far more good as it has got the S-LCD screen which is one if the finest screen. As SLCD screen has got the high proportion of the white pixels which illuminates the screen consuming less power energy and therefore it is the best screen to use in the current market and as comparing with the super amoled screen I would tell you that though the screen consumes less energy but the organic compound which is used in the making of screen do not have more life. So it is prefer to have the SLCD screen instead of going with the super amoled. And it is nice to have rezound with the SLCD screen as it is better then the super amoled screen which comes with the galaxy nexus prime.

I am using the galaxy S2 and my screen seems quite good when using. And I think it has got the best clarity and I love to use it with this phone. I would say the super amoled screen rocks.

It is good to see the htc rezound phone comes with the SLCD screen. I have seen the videos of the both the screen super amoled and the SLCD. And from that I could make it out how far good the screen is of SLCD. The screen of the SLCD seems to be more clear than the super amoled. And it has also been proved that SLCD screen has got better clarity in terms of pixels. So I think providing with the SLCD screen in the rezound is much good work from the htc.

The SLCD screen are just best as I am using in one of the phone and it is better than the super amoled screen .