Thread: what is the price and possible release date for htc rezound

what is the price and possible release date for htc rezound

I want to know what are the price for the htc rezound especially for india as it is revealed by the htc. And do anyone have perfect idea about the release date of this smartphone. Because I am thinking of buying this phone as the phone gets released.

Re: what is the price and possible release date for htc rezound

Even I want to know what is the exact date of release for this phone. as I am awaiting for this phone since I have seen the features of the phone. so if anyone know the date of release for this phone.

If you are looking for this phone to buy then I would tell you that you have to wait for thbis phone to release as still the date have been released from them of 10 nov, but still can’t be sure as the date can be changed again as they have done already in the past. The phone was going to release on the 24 october but for some reason they again postponed the release date for the november. So this I am not sure whether they are going to release on the htc rezound phone november 10 or not.

The date which they have published this time for release of this phone I would tell you is correct. This time they are gonna release the phone on the november 10 and people who are thinking of buying the phone would go for it.

As I am wishing to purchase the phone so want some details for the price kept for the htc rezound smartphone for the india and the global market. I want to know would this phone be released all over including india or will it be available for some area only. Because I have heard thet the phone will be releasing only in the US and europe. So if an of you about this or have knowledge regarding this then please do share with me as it would be helpful for me to buy the phone.

I hope this time they don’t postponed the dates further as they have already done in the past.

See as you are thinking of buying the phone then I would tell you that the htc are launching the smartphone of htc rezound in all over the world and it would be available in india. So if you are thinking of purchasing phone then you may by the phone after nov 10. And regarding the price , then let me tell you that the you find the price of this phone from searching on the google.