Thread: what you think about the new htc rezound?

what you think about the new htc rezound?

As htc as announced their new htc rezound. So I want to know what are the new things you loved in this phone as comparable to other htc smartphones. And what are the reviews for this phone and what new do you want in this phone. So guys tell your views regarding the htc smartphones.

Re: what you think about the new htc rezound?

Htc have really worked hard for this smartphone. The phone comes with the good features such as it has got the S-LCD touch capacitive screen with 4.3’ of display , the camera consist of 8 mo wirth the dual flash and has also got the secondary camera of 2 mp , the phones runs on the android 2.3.4 gingerbread and has got 1.5 ghz of processor. Seeing to thi features I would say that this phone is just worth buying it.

As there are many features which are good but the best feature which I liked in the phone is that the processor . the phone has got really good proceesor of 1.5 ghz which we see rarely in the other brands phones.

According to me the new and intersting feature which I liked in the phone is that the camera and the CPU. As I need to talk everyday to my clients with my webcam. But I would say that having the secondary camera would make my work easy as it has got the camera of 2mp. Which will make my work better and easy. And the cpu I would say that the phone has best processor installed in the phone. Which would make the phone run faster. This are the best features which I liked the most in the smartphone.

The htc rezound phone has very good features but the one feature which I didn’t like in the phone is the battery of the phone. Instaed of providing with the 1620mAh they shouild have provided with the 1900 mAh. As it would provide the phone with the better battery backup.

The best thing about the phone is it features with the 16 GB of internal memory. Which would help to store more apps and games in the phone.

I like all the features in the htc rezound smartphone as after seeing the specification of the phone, I would say the phone is really best in terms of the processor. I have seen many phones in the market but havent come with this type of features in the smartphone with this range. So if you are thinking of buying the phone then you must go with the htc rezound as it has got all th rich features which user want to have in their phone.

Htc have provided the phone with the good features but there are two things which I wished to have is the two things in the phone which would make phone more poweful in feature.

1) It should have android 4.0 icecream sandwich os

2) the phone should also come with the GSM device.

As it would be really nice if they provided the phone with the icecream sandwich instead of the android 2.3 gingerbread. Or if they are not providing the with the android 4.0 then they should provide with the update for the android 2.3. and if they also provided the phone for the GSM user then it would also be another great thing. Because there are many GSM users and if the phone comes for the GSM and CDMA user then it would be the added feature in the phone.

The phone feature if the htc rezound are good but apart from one thing is that they should also have the feature of sound beat for this phone as they had introduced in the htc sensation XE.