Thread: Which one is better HTC Rezound or Samsung galaxy Nexus Prime

Which one is better HTC Rezound or Samsung galaxy Nexus Prime

I am willing to get a new phone for myself and I have kept HTC Rezound or Samsung galaxy Nexus Prime as my option and it really don’t know which one to choose form these I mean that I don’t know which one would be the best for me. So is there anyone who can help me out to choose the best. Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Which one is better HTC Rezound or Samsung galaxy Nexus Prime

I am willing to get a new phone for myself and I have kept HTC Rezound or Samsung galaxy Nexus Prime as my option and it really don’t know which one to choose form these I mean that I don’t know which one would be the best for me. So is there anyone who can help me out to choose the best. Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.
    Even I am having the same kind of situation and I am currently using Thunderbolt. I personally think to go for HTC sense but then I have also heard that the Nexus is even great. I have came across the OG droid before as my friend have been using the same and I really liked the regular stock Android experience But then on the other hand I have been using the HTC sense for quite a long time and I am really loving the 4G and I think that I will keep the same till then.

I personally feel that one should go for a better hardware rather than going for better software and I know that many people will find this statement weird but then I am saying this because I think that the Software can be updated but then we don’t have a choice of updating the hardware later and if you want to chose the best one then I will suggest you to go for the one that is having better ram and the cpu. I have found that the Nexus Prime is having CPU operating frequency: 1.2 GHz where as the HTC rezound is having 1.5 GHz dual-core Scropion processor, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm MSM 8660 Snapdragon chipset which is better so I will suggest you to go for HTC resound.

I personally feel that one should go for a better hardware rather than going for better software and I know that many people will find this statement weird but then I am saying this because I think that the Software can be updated but then we don’t have a choice of updating the hardware later and if you want to chose the best one then I will suggest you to go for the one that is having better ram and the cpu. I have found that the Nexus Prime is having CPU operating frequency: 1.2 GHz where as the HTC rezound is having 1.5 GHz dual-core Scropion processor, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm MSM 8660 Snapdragon chipset which is better so I will suggest you to go for HTC resound.
    Yes the rezound is having a better and faster processor but then the Prime is having the ICS which is not there in the HTC rezound and I think that it would have been much better if the HTC had launch this phone after the ICS and I don’t think so that HTC will soon be coming with a phone that will have the ICS.I personally like sense and I have been looking forward to have the 3.5 but now the ICS have changed my mind so I will suggest you to go for Samsung galaxy Nexus Prime rather than going for HTC resound.

Yes the rezound is having a better and faster processor but then the Prime is having the ICS which is not there in the HTC rezound and I think that it would have been much better if the HTC had launch this phone after the ICS and I don’t think so that HTC will soon be coming with a phone that will have the ICS.I personally like sense and I have been looking forward to have the 3.5 but now the ICS have changed my mind so I will suggest you to go for Samsung galaxy Nexus Prime rather than going for HTC resound.
    I agree to you that the ICS is better but then I really don’t think that you must be disappointed. I will like to inform you that the Phones were shipping with 2.2 between 2011 where as the Android 2.3 (GB) had came out in the end of 2010.I have found that the HTC has been the best manufacturer as far as updating the phone is concerned but they did have problem with the Thunderbolt and the OG droid for the 2.3 update. I think that keeping its history in mind there are chances that the Rezound will get ICS. There were some hardware compatibility issues before but then they have been solved now with the rezound. I think that HTC is better because if you take the case of the Thunderbolt then you can make out that how fast they redesigned a 3G device in to 4G.I have found that the Samsung has been getting issue with the GPS and the updates as well and I have also found that the Nexus is not having micro sd slot and a no removable battery and I think that the resound is quite better than this. So I will suggest you to go for HTC resound.

I agree to you that the ICS is better but then I really don’t think that you must be disappointed. I will like to inform you that the Phones were shipping with 2.2 between 2011 where as the Android 2.3 (GB) had came out in the end of 2010.I have found that the HTC has been the best manufacturer as far as updating the phone is concerned but they did have problem with the Thunderbolt and the OG droid for the 2.3 update. I think that keeping its history in mind there are chances that the Rezound will get ICS. There were some hardware compatibility issues before but then they have been solved now with the rezound. I think that HTC is better because if you take the case of the Thunderbolt then you can make out that how fast they redesigned a 3G device in to 4G.I have found that the Samsung has been getting issue with the GPS and the updates as well and I have also found that the Nexus is not having micro sd slot and a no removable battery and I think that the resound is quite better than this. So I will suggest you to go for HTC resound.

I don’t agree to you that the HTC is better than the Samsung and I am saying this because I have used both companies phone and I have found that the Samsung is quite better then the HTC if you compare the battery and I will also like to inform you that the GPS problem that you are talking about has been solved with the SGS2 and even the latest phones of the Samsung do not have the same problem anymore.I will also like to inform you that the Galaxy Nexus has large 1900mAh removable battery and dual LED flash as well where as the HTC Rezound is having Li-Ion 1620 mAh which will obviously give low performance as compared to the 1900mAh.

I don’t agree to you that the HTC is better than the Samsung and I am saying this because I have used both companies phone and I have found that the Samsung is quite better then the HTC if you compare the battery and I will also like to inform you that the GPS problem that you are talking about has been solved with the SGS2 and even the latest phones of the Samsung do not have the same problem anymore.I will also like to inform you that the Galaxy Nexus has large 1900mAh removable battery and dual LED flash as well where as the HTC Rezound is having Li-Ion 1620 mAh which will obviously give low performance as compared to the 1900mAh.
    I think that the battery life of the phone actually depends on the user. Just to make you understand I have found that there are a no of people qwho have been complaining about the performance of the battery in the Dinc2 but then I am using the same and I am really happy with its performance. I mean that I can use the phone for continuous 2 days by just charging it once even though I use the web and video and a no of email accounts using push as well so even I won’t agree to you that the Samsung phones are better than the HTC’s ones and I will also like to inform you that so far I have not yet came across the review of the battery of the HTC Rezound so I think that guessing it before is just a waste of time.

I think that the battery life of the phone actually depends on the user. Just to make you understand I have found that there are a no of people qwho have been complaining about the performance of the battery in the Dinc2 but then I am using the same and I am really happy with its performance. I mean that I can use the phone for continuous 2 days by just charging it once even though I use the web and video and a no of email accounts using push as well so even I won’t agree to you that the Samsung phones are better than the HTC’s ones and I will also like to inform you that so far I have not yet came across the review of the battery of the HTC Rezound so I think that guessing it before is just a waste of time.

Yes I agree to you but then I think that unless a genuine review about these phones comes out there will be a lot of guessing gossips about this phones. I will like to share that they both are having almost same specs so I will suggest other to choose from their personal preferences and I think that will be much better to get the best for our self as well.

I will like to inform you that the gps problem was not actually well handled by the users and they kept complaining about it and there are still some people who still have problem in dealing with it and I will like to share that after the rumors of the nexus that it is having 2200mAh battery it finally landed to 1900mAh and as far as I have tested the battery I have found that it will give only two hour extra stand by time as compared to the HTC resound and even that is doubt full because the nexus is having a larger screen which will on the other hand drain the battery faster and if you are talking about the dual led flash then I think that you have not yet checked the HTC phones properly because a no of them is having it as well.

I will like to inform you that the gps problem was not actually well handled by the users and they kept complaining about it and there are still some people who still have problem in dealing with it and I will like to share that after the rumors of the nexus that it is having 2200mAh battery it finally landed to 1900mAh and as far as I have tested the battery I have found that it will give only two hour extra stand by time as compared to the HTC resound and even that is doubt full because the nexus is having a larger screen which will on the other hand drain the battery faster and if you are talking about the dual led flash then I think that you have not yet checked the HTC phones properly because a no of them is having it as well.
    I don’t agree to you even though the Nexus is having larger 4.65" screen it is also having a bigger battery form which only 0.3 percent will be used for the soft buttons with black background and it is designed in such a way that the larger screen will not make that much difference because I have found that the SAMOLED doesn't consume more power on the black.

I think that I would have made a choice on my own because now after all this I am getting even more confused and I was expecting a comparison between the two phones and not the two companies. Any ways thanks to you all for your suggestion.

You would have thought that of earlier before starting this thread because then you will try to find out an answer to such question than mostly you will always get varying results from the different user and I think that such threads are made for the same purpose to get views of other user and then decide which one you think will be better for you and if you think that you will get a direct one side answer form all the users then I will like to inform you that it will be likely to be impossible. If you want you can just go through some threads of comparison at least you will get an idea of it.